**PRICE PROMOTION FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY**
A bright and interactive peekaboo game for babies from six months. Happy Babies is based on Ladybird’s best-selling Baby Touch books. Designed for iPhone and iPad, it’s ideal for entertaining your baby on the move or at home.
“Ideal for holding a small child’s attention [...] Happy Babies is a well-made app that offers plenty to occupy a small child while also seeming quite simple and minimal. Score: 5/5.”
Shane Richmond, The Telegraph
• Say ‘hello’ to the friendly animal mummies and daddies
• Touch the screen to reveal their babies each time
• Hear the animal noises and see them move!
• Choose from four different scenes: Wild Babies, Water Babies, Flying Babies and Farm Babies.
• Helps to develop hand-eye coordination and focusing skills in young babies
• Helps older babies and toddlers with language acquisition
Happy Babies is stimulating, fun and educational. It has high-contrast colours and patterns, and gentle movements to help develop babies' sight and encourage tracking and focusing skills. Gentle music, sound effects and a friendly voiceover stimulate hearing and help older children begin to link words to pictures.
You might also like Ladybird Baby Touch: Peekaboo!
• Best App for children - The Telegraph’s 250 Best Apps for iPad
• "mesmerising for toddlers" - Telegraph
• “Babies are engaged by the large, easily identifiable images and characters” - The Sun
• “Baby Touch: Peekaboo creates an engaging way to read Ladybird books with infants. Our youngest […] really enjoyed playing hide and seek with the Ladybird characters” – Wired
If you experience any technical issues with this app please get in touch. We are happy to help. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Bug fixes and performance updates
Ratings and Reviews
Wasted money on this app. I had it on the nook, and she loved it, but on the iPad I get no sound. So disappointing as this was her favorite and the nook is broken.
Great for my toddler
My toddler (16mos) loves the peekaboo apps! He can play them with us or on his own. All he has to do is touch the screen to continue the story which is great. the app does an excellent job of being kid safe. The only way out of the story is a hidden area in the top right corner which so far my son never hits.
While I don't mind buying additional apps it would be great to buy new stories with in app purchases for 99¢ each (and more lucrative for the developer!). It would also be nice if the app could lock out the iPad home button (if possible) so kids can't exit the app all together. I'm suggesting having to go to the menu screen to exit the app.
This is also an excellent way to distract my toddler in the car on long trips. We can set it up, let him hold the iPad in his car seat and he plays for 20-30mins straight! Thank you Peekaboo!!
Well worth the money!
My daughter is 6 months old and has been watching/using this app for about a month. She loves it!! It has been a life saver when she gets antsy in the car, in restaurants, while shopping, or if I just need 10 more minutes to finish a chore.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.