This app helps women avoid being over-weight during pregnancy — thereby helping them to avoid putting themselves or their babies at risk of various health issues, including:
Dangers to women: Dystocia, Gestational Hypertension, Gestational Diabetes, Hypertonic Labor.
Dangers to babies: Low Birth Weight, Risk of Premature Birth, Fetal Macrosomia, Risk of shoulder Dystocia, Fetal Stress Due to Prolonged Labor, Risk of C-section, Risk of hypoglycemia, Risk of coma and brain damage, Risk of respiratory problems.
The app includes tips on how to avoid becoming over-weight through *Good Diet / *More Exercise / *More Sleep, as well as an interactive BMI Checker!
This app was made possible by:
● The Women Observatory for eHealth (WeObservatory), Foundation Millennia2025 "Women and Innovation"
● Sanofi Espoir Foundation
● Midwives for Life Awards
● Mongolian Midwives & Feldsher’s Association
● Japanese Midwives Association
● International Confederation Midwives
+ Now available in English!
- Universal Projects and Tools S.L.
- 13 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 Universal Projects and Tools S.L.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.