Happy Chinese New Year 2012 Dragon Photo Fun
By Goober Media
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
2012 is the Year of the Dragon and we've created a fun free photo app to celebrate Chinese New Year!
Get ready for the Spring Festival and create a Lunar New Year themed photo in seconds! Guaranteed to bring smiles and laughs throughout the new year and beyond.
Add fun New Year festivity to your photos with tons of new year themes and then spice up the picture with a red envelope, dragon, gold ingot, and other goodies! Finish it off with your own title or a personal note.
Need to create a quick New Year's card? Want to spread holiday cheer? Put dragons, gold ingots, Chinese happiness characters and more on photos with your family and friends! Then share the photos via email, MMS, Facebook, and Twitter.
• Optimized for the Retina Display
• Works with photos taken with your iPhone camera or from your photo library
• Easily resize and rotate photos to fit frame
• Choose from 24 holiday themed backgrounds and one clear background
• Add up to 3 items (dragon, gold ingot, rabbit ears, red envelope, etc.) to the picture
• Add your own text to the picture
• Resize and rotate Items and Text on the picture
• Use the clear background to just add dragons, gold ingots, Chinese happiness characters, and Text to a picture. If you choose that same picture from the library, you can add even more items or text in the photo!
• Save photo to your camera roll
• Share with your friends via Facebook, Twitter, email, or MMS (use copy/paste function)
What's New in Version 2.012
*Better late than never - updated for Year of the DRAGON!
*Happy Chinese New Year!
*Xian Nian Kuai Le
*Gong Xi, Gong Xi! Gong Xi Fa Cai!
*Gong Hei Fat Choy!
*If the app crashes, please delete and re-download and all should be ok. Else, email me!
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Feb 24, 2012
- Version: 2.012
- Size: 20.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Canyon Point Ventures, LLC
- © 2012 Goober Media
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.