Happy Scale: Weight Loss Tracker, Predictions, Trend Chart, Fat Loss Coach, Diet Diary & Graph
By Front Pocket Software LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Dieting is hard enough. But when you work hard, hop on the scale, and see a number that's higher than yesterday? Well, that's just not fair!
It's time to tame the scale!
Happy Scale smooths out your daily scale weights to predict your true weight loss.
◉ SEE YOUR TRUE PROGRESS: Happy Scale uses sophisticated math to learn the true trend of your progress. You can see what you're really losing each week.
◉ NO MORE PLATEAUS: Use the moving average progress tracking options to see steady progress every day!
◉ SLOW AND STEADY WINS THE RACE: Have a lot to lose? Break your weight loss goal into small, incremental milestone goals so you can focus on short-term, achievable goals!
◉ THE PERFECT SUPPLEMENT: Use this app in conjunction with other popular apps. Weight entries can be automatically imported from apps that support exporting to the Apple Health app, and Happy Scale will export all your weights to Apple Health so other apps can see them.
◉ IMAGINE YOUR SUCCESS: See predictions about what you'll weigh in the future if you keep up your current trends, and set commitment goals for yourself!
◉ WORKS ON ALL YOUR DEVICES: Seamlessly sync between your iPhone and iPad!
So, have your previous diets failed because you lost motivation? Try Happy Scale today and join thousands of users who use this app to TAME THE SCALE!
What's New in Version 4.4.2
Hi! This is a bug fix release.
* I've been tracking down an issue where HealthKit sync is unreliable, and I think I finally figured it out. If you're still having HealthKit sync issues, please contact me.
* Your earliest report card will now show the amount of weight lost in the period. Previously, the first card would not include a note about how much weight was lost because there was no previous card to compare to.
* A few rare crash fixes
* (For users who just started only) If you are in the first few days of using the app, you may see your moving average values shift. In the first few days, I used to initialize your moving average inertia with the rate you committed to losing. This was weird because you could commit to losing 1 pound a week, and on day 2 it would say your moving average went down even if you recorded the same weight as day 1. To fix it, I now use a different averaging method in the first few days that's based solely on your weigh-ins.
I'd love it if you could leave a review or update a previous review (they reset with every release).
SIMPLE AND EASY!!
Have been using this app for two months faithfully every day. Why? Because it's quick and easy, as well as motivating. When you know you've been sticking to your weight loss plan it can be discouraging to step on a scale and see you're up two pounds from the previous day. This app displays your rolling average, so it lets you see what your TRUE weight really is (despite the small ups and downs) and what you will be actually weighing in the next week or so if you stick to your weight loss habits. This app is customizable and the fact that you can break down your goal weight into little milestones or one big milestone is great. I use the little milestones setting and have just hit my second milestone towards my ultimate weight loss goal of 60 pounds.
Thanks, developer, for making a fantastic app that actually works and is easy to use!
Very Easy Data Input, Excellent Display
Finally, an app that makes inputting past weigh-ins easy, and that displays the data in a meaningful way! I have been super frustrated with calorie counting apps that make it difficult and time-consuming to input historic data. For me there is NOTHING more motivating than looking at graphs of my progress. Seeing trends from various perspectives... annual, season, weekly, monthly... helps me make further progress. I have found other apps do not display data in more than one way effectively, and the apps make it very tricky to input and save historic data. Not this app! I love the multiple entry mode! I love the moving average. I love the app asking me if I want my milestones broken down into round numbers. This app was vrry thoughtfully designed. Nice work. Thank you.
Ideal for me! Could be for you!
I don't remember what I paid for this BUT.. After using it for the last 2 months I definitely recommend it. The graph portion of the main screen which displays my past weights as dots surrounding the moving average as well as many of the other ways it communicate ovate my overall progress is in a word.. Wonderful.. It is true that in the last 60 days I have lost overall I have lost 9 lbs.. Of course my weight fluctuated up and down.. Though with this program I could see that I was steadily "moving" the proper direction..
The best part about it for me Is I do not find it threatening to interact with.. think guilt and other associated emotions surrounding weight loss.. It is a pretty happy scale ;-).
I can suggest it. I hope the best for you.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Aug 15, 2016
- Version: 4.4.2
- Size: 10.4 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Front Pocket Software LLC
- © 2016 Front Pocket Software LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Deluxe Edition$4.99