Dieting is hard enough. But when you work hard, hop on the scale, and see a number that's higher than yesterday? Well, that's just not fair!
It's time to tame the scale!
Happy Scale helps you make sense of the frustrating ups and downs of weigh-ins by using mathematical analysis to make sense of your scale weights.
• understand your true trend,
• take the sting out of plateaus, and
• be able to predict what you’ll weigh for an upcoming event
• SEE YOUR TRUE PROGRESS: Happy Scale uses sophisticated math to learn the true trend of your progress. You can see what you're really losing each week.
• NO MORE PLATEAUS: Use the moving average progress tracking options to see steady progress every day!
• SLOW AND STEADY WINS THE RACE: Have a lot to lose? Break your weight loss goal into small, incremental milestone goals so you can focus on short-term, achievable goals!
• THE PERFECT SUPPLEMENT: Use this app in conjunction with other popular apps. Weight entries can be automatically imported from apps that support exporting to the Apple Health app, and Happy Scale will export all your weights to Apple Health so other apps can see them.
• IMAGINE YOUR SUCCESS: See predictions about what you'll weigh in the future if you keep up your current trends, and set commitment goals for yourself!
• WORKS ON ALL YOUR DEVICES: Seamlessly sync between your iPhone and iPad!
So, have your previous diets failed because you lost motivation? Try Happy Scale today and join thousands of users who use this app to TAME THE SCALE!
Notice: This app optionally integrates with Apple Health. It is an opt-in feature that's accessible from the Settings menu.
New in version 2019.4:
• Reduced download size for devices running iOS 12.2 or later
• Fixed a miscalculation of all-time loss in rare circumstances
• Fixed an issue with Dropbox authorization
Ratings and Reviews
Goal Oriented - This App is for You!
Over the past few years, through stress eating, I had put on about 40 pounds. Two years of dieting only put on more weight. Happy Scale provided an visual and goal oriented alternative to other apps or programs. I set my goal at my target weight (about 40 pounds), with a lofty goal of three pounds a week. The app then breaks your goal into smaller goals. I chose 10 smaller increments. It given you an expected target weight date and a target date for each smaller goal. When you lose, an animated meter appears showing your progress. After weighing each morning I was able to put in my weight and see my progress. Gain a few pounds? The only way it shows up is on your graph. Your smaller goals still remain the same. I am proud to say that 7 months I have not dieted, but worked to change my eating habits all to meet small weight loss goals. It is much easier to work at losing 4 pounds than 40 pounds on a daily basis. I am now down 40 pounds with only a few more pounds to go. Thank you happy scale for making weight loss charting easy and fun!
Developer Response ,
Wow, I am so happy to read this review! Means so much to me to hear how it's been helpful to you. Thank you for sharing it, and great work on your accomplishment! - Russ
I can see the future.
Puns intended. Like most people I have many ups and downs with my weight. I’ve always been in the plus size weight range, and I love my body, however I do acknowledge that being on the lower end of the PS spectrum is much more beneficial to my overall health. So when life hands you pounds you’ve got to make lemon water, its number crunching time. However, I can do just about everything right but once I see the number on my scale start trickling up or plateauing (even if just for a day or two) I lose most if not all motivation. My mood for my entire day can be adjusted by that dumb little number on the scale.
The moving average is amazing for someone like me. It’s helped me stay on track and not get discouraged. I’m also a huge HUGE fan of the milestones section I love that it lets you know what your percentage is until you reach your next milestone, and if you gain a few oz that percentage won’t go down, again helping to not discourage. I’ve never stayed with a weight tracking app as long as I’ve been using Happy Scale and I ain’t going anywhere but down. I Love This App!
Developer Response ,
I LOVE THIS! I can feel the love! I'm so happy it's resonating with you. A simple change of mindset can move mountains. Hope you have a great year! - Russ
Happy Scale makes me happy!
I have never been one to weigh myself more than once a week. Usually less than that(I guess that's how the weight creeped on me to begin with). It's really interesting to see how much your weight fluctuates. The number on the scale is almost psychological. If my weight goes up a pound in a day when I know I didn't eat nearly enough for that to make sense, I will still get discouraged, but then I look at my moving average and it has gone down even though my weight on the scale went up.
I noticed this is how my weight fluctuates throughout the month. I get to a new low weight and then it increases 1-3 pounds until maybe a week later it drops off and I reach a new low weight. I have lost 6.5 pounds this month! It's a little bit, but it's more than I've been able to do before this app. I also like the milestones. It's better than going "Ah, I need to lose 30 pounds." I have it broken up into 10 milestones. I have passed two and have eight more to go! A very simple interface but highly effective! I recommend this app to anyone!
- Front Pocket Software LLC
- 42.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Front Pocket Software LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Deluxe Edition $5.99
- Tip $1 $0.99
- Tip $3 $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.