Dieting is hard enough. But when you work hard, hop on the scale, and see a number that's higher than yesterday? Well, that's just not fair!
It's time to tame the scale!
Happy Scale helps you make sense of the frustrating ups and downs of weigh-ins by using mathematical analysis to make sense of your scale weights.
• understand your true trend,
• take the sting out of plateaus, and
• be able to predict what you’ll weigh for an upcoming event
• SEE YOUR TRUE PROGRESS: Happy Scale uses sophisticated math to learn the true trend of your progress. You can see what you're really losing each week.
• NO MORE PLATEAUS: Use the moving average progress tracking options to see steady progress every day!
• SLOW AND STEADY WINS THE RACE: Have a lot to lose? Break your weight loss goal into small, incremental milestone goals so you can focus on short-term, achievable goals!
• THE PERFECT SUPPLEMENT: Use this app in conjunction with other popular apps. Weight entries can be automatically imported from apps that support exporting to the Apple Health app, and Happy Scale will export all your weights to Apple Health so other apps can see them.
• IMAGINE YOUR SUCCESS: See predictions about what you'll weigh in the future if you keep up your current trends, and set commitment goals for yourself!
• WORKS ON ALL YOUR DEVICES: Seamlessly sync between your iPhone and iPad!
So, have your previous diets failed because you lost motivation? Try Happy Scale today and join thousands of users who use this app to TAME THE SCALE!
Notice: This app optionally integrates with Apple Health. It is an opt-in feature that's accessible from the Settings menu.
New in version 4.7.1:
• Added safeguards to prevent a rare issue when the weight units are changed to unspecified
• Fixed sharing images to WhatsApp
Ratings and Reviews
Happy Scale makes me happy!
I have never been one to weigh myself more than once a week. Usually less than that(I guess that's how the weight creeped on me to begin with). It's really interesting to see how much your weight fluctuates. The number on the scale is almost psychological. If my weight goes up a pound in a day when I know I didn't eat nearly enough for that to make sense, I will still get discouraged, but then I look at my moving average and it has gone down even though my weight on the scale went up.
I noticed this is how my weight fluctuates throughout the month. I get to a new low weight and then it increases 1-3 pounds until maybe a week later it drops off and I reach a new low weight. I have lost 6.5 pounds this month! It's a little bit, but it's more than I've been able to do before this app. I also like the milestones. It's better than going "Ah, I need to lose 30 pounds." I have it broken up into 10 milestones. I have passed two and have eight more to go! A very simple interface but highly effective! I recommend this app to anyone!
It just gets better as you go along
This weight tracking app has been awesome. At first, I didnt really get what the numbers were all tracking because I hadnt put in enough data. After a few weeks, it started to become clear and it is very accurate and helpful. It also really showed me how close I am to my next weight loss landmark which has made it seem more doable to pass up going on some eating splurge in order to reach it.
I definitely find it rewarding to enter in my weight from my scale now. And even when I have water retention or some other fluctuation, the app helps me to take it in stride instead of feeling like I must be doing something wrong and getting flustered. Sure enough, a few days later, my weight will drop down again just like the app's trends had suggested, so it really helps the scale to be less of a roller coaster. This app is wonderful. Seriously has helped motivate me to lose weight and not become discouraged.
With weight loss, in particular, if you can't see the overall trend of your weight, it is easy to get psyched out and give up. The way this app is configured, it helps to see the bigger picture in a way that most people trying to lose weight cannot quite manage to see. This is a truly beautiful creation.
They've added even more customizations and I've found even more ways to use the features on this app. Seriously, this app is probably the best designed, most functional app I have downloaded.
Works with new tech. Added to my review
Happy scale. I like it. I weigh myself every day. It shows whether I’m trending down or not and how fast. With my weight going up and down the app Happy Scale shows what my weight will be on future dates. If my dieting stays the same, gets better or gets worse. When I blow my diet I am encouraged to move back to my diet when I see how happy scale displays my my past up and down weights and shows what my weight will be in the future, even with my weight going up and down. Full disclosure says I should tell you I bought the upgrade so I could get all that it could do. And it’s worth it.
Adding to my review
I’ve been using and happy with Happy Scale. Happy scale syncs with my health app. I just bought a new Bluetooth scale with its app. It syncs with health app too. I’m still using Happy Scale but I don’t have to enter the weight. The syncing and Bluetooth weight scale is inputting my weight into Happy Scale. This just made using Happy Scale even better.
Thank you for the thoughtful review!
- Front Pocket Software LLC
- 40.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Front Pocket Software LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Deluxe Edition $4.99
- Tip $1 $0.99
- Tip $5 $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.