Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
-= The App Store named Happy Street in App Store Best of 2012 =-
In Happy Street you can build a uniquely charming village, limited only by your imagination. You will discover a living world full of funny and customizable characters.
Explore a variety of places, such as the peaceful forest where you can fish, sculpt, craft and cook. Let your imagination run wild and develop a village that is truly unique to you, including a train, a giant museum, a hotel to invite your friends, and much, much more.
Experience new technologies such as planes, jet packs, robots and even UFO's!
5/5 "Insanely fun. Easy to understand but yet challenging."
5/5 "No other game like this has held my attention for even 10% as long as Happy Street has."
5/5 "This is my fave game. The developers are always doing updates, which makes it even better. It never bores me. I highly recommend for all ages, young and old!"
5/5 "Cute game with great graphics, nice music, fun sounds, and a positive vibe."
5/5 "It's fun and addictive once you start playing it and you will never get bored."
• FREE TO PLAY!
• Build funny shops from different ages
• Enter a world with living characters. Meet Billy who dreams of becoming a pilot, Zoe the geek, Nyok who cooks weird meals, Pepin the stingy wolf.
• Play and trade with your friends on Game Center and Facebook
• Unique point of view of your village, highlighting a unique and beautiful art style
• Discover beautiful environments like a beach or a forest
• Customize your characters and create your own clothes
• Play with the accelerometer and tilt your village to discover a shifting world
• Retina optimized for the new iPad
What's New in Version 2.6.000
- New businesses, decorations and combo for the high level players
- The summer theme is back with awesome sunny and sandy buildings to build
- One of the most prestigious building in the world is coming to Happy Street, the Eiffel Tower is available at Level 30.
- New Hotel to invite your friends in the Sea Side Street.
More Awesome Features:
- Letter event which shows what’s currently happening in Happy Street
- Reduced cost of expands for large streets
- Beautified Krouki’s village
- Improved the presentation of the Theme menu
been playing this game for years now
Got it originally for my young child, who loved the characters -- you can watch them walk around and buy things, make clothes for them, pick new hats when they level up, etc. Then, the complexity kept increasing and the street growing until she moved on to other games, but I kept on playing -- for the art, for the cleverness, for the amusing events. Can play without ever giving money, getting special currency (flooz) gradually in game, but can speed things along and collect more limited-time content by buying flooz now and then. Really a lot of depth and things to engage a variety of players in different ways -- one of the best resource management games out there.
Note: recent update (?) seems to have made it impossible for the game to connect to Game Center (although I'm logged in there), which means I can no longer visit my friends or send characters back and forth. Please fix this!
Really is a Happy Street
Love this game! At first I thought it was kind of juvenile looking but after playing for awhile now, there's plenty to keep you interested and going without being totally overwhelmed. Relaxing, fast enough paced and fun. Developers are very responsive and helpful. If you don't have any patience you might feel the need to spend money but I haven't yet. Just a great little game. The pop up ads are annoying but then again, you can pay to remove them and the game is worth it, so I just might!
I've been playing this game every day since it was first released to the App Store and I have yet to tire of it. It has been my favourite by far. Well built characters and dialogue, exciting buildings and updates that happen regularly. There are a lot of things you can do, and the art style is so cute! I love to just look at everything.
It's easy to earn cash currency in game, but I love it so much I like to support them by buying something, too. The game has yet to let me down. :')
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jun 25, 2014
- Version: 2.6.000
- Size: 52.4 MB
- Languages: English, French, Spanish
- Seller: Godzilab
- © Godzilab Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Hand of Flooz$1.99
- Bag of Flooz$4.99
- Barrel of Flooz$9.99
- House of Flooz$19.99
- Hand of Lucky Spin Token$1.99
- Bag of Lucky Spin Token$4.99
- Zoe Pack of Cards$1.99
- Billy Pack of Cards$1.99
- Pepin Pack of Cards$1.99
- Castle Of Flooz$49.99