Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
-= The App Store named Happy Street in App Store Best of 2012 =-
In Happy Street you can build a uniquely charming village, limited only by your imagination. You will discover a living world full of funny and customizable characters.
Explore a variety of places, such as the peaceful forest where you can fish, sculpt, craft and cook. Let your imagination run wild and develop a village that is truly unique to you, including a train, a giant museum, a hotel to invite your friends, and much, much more.
Experience new technologies such as planes, jet packs, robots and even UFO's!
5/5 "Insanely fun. Easy to understand but yet challenging."
5/5 "No other game like this has held my attention for even 10% as long as Happy Street has."
5/5 "This is my fave game. The developers are always doing updates, which makes it even better. It never bores me. I highly recommend for all ages, young and old!"
5/5 "Cute game with great graphics, nice music, fun sounds, and a positive vibe."
5/5 "It's fun and addictive once you start playing it and you will never get bored."
• FREE TO PLAY!
• Build funny shops from different ages
• Enter a world with living characters. Meet Billy who dreams of becoming a pilot, Zoe the geek, Nyok who cooks weird meals, Pepin the stingy wolf.
• Play and trade with your friends on Game Center and Facebook
• Unique point of view of your village, highlighting a unique and beautiful art style
• Discover beautiful environments like a beach or a forest
• Customize your characters and create your own clothes
• Play with the accelerometer and tilt your village to discover a shifting world
What's New in Version 2.7.300
- New egyptian theme, bring the pharaons to your village and build the pyramid combo.
- Halloween is back with a ton of content!
- Fixed game not launching
This is a good, fun game. I like it alot but if I could change one thing, it would be how long it takes to make things. It takes 3 HOURS to craft glue. Same with cooking. Even though thats just a little annoying because you have not much to do while waiting for something to finish cooking/crafting, the game’s great and I enjoy playing it. It’s cute & creative and you’ll enjoy it too.
I have played many character and animal games and wasnt able to get my two favorite ones of my laptop so I downloaded this one instead. I love it so far. The actions are fast enough to level up and you can sit there for hours and there is always something to do.
This game is really fun, considering that you can’t get the same games from the app store on your phone. So, in general, this is a good game.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 31, 2015
- Version: 2.7.300
- Size: 78.3 MB
- Languages: English, French, Spanish
- Seller: Godzilab
- © Godzilab Inc
Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor
Top In-App Purchases
- Hand Of Flooz$1.99
- Bag of Flooz$4.99
- Handful of Token$1.99
- House of Flooz$19.99
- Barrel of Flooz$9.99
- Bag of Token$4.99
- Pack of cards$1.99
- Cards Pack$1.99
- Pepin Cards Pack$1.99