Veg Travel Guide for Vegan & Vegetarians by HappyCow
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
HappyCow, the world's premier online vegetarian, vegan, and veg friendly restaurant guide is now available on the go. Whether you find yourself in a new city, planning a trip, or simply looking for a new place to get your grub on, the HappyCow app is the best resource money can buy.
* Interactive map with easy filters by location, vegan, vegetarian, health food stores + more
* Quick browse mode of most popular searches
* Store favorites for instant details
* Organize hotspots for your upcoming trips
* Directions, Phone Numbers, & Websites
* Share your new finds with your friends via Facebook, Twitter, Email, or SMS
* Upload photos of your delicious food
* Submit reviews for instant advice for your fellow HappyCow users
We have lots of updates in mind for the app going forward. Shoot us an email at email@example.com to let us know what you'd like to see next.
Follow @happycowapp on Twitter for the latest news
What's New in Version 2.1.5
- minor bug fixes
While I'm waiting for them to post a restaurant I found recently, the Happy Cow folks have a pretty good handle on the vegan friendly restaurants around, with helpful reviews. Some restaurants listed aren't as vegan friendly as the app states, but for the most part this is reliable. If the trip section linked your favorites to a map, that would make it even better.
Just downloaded this app, and I already know that it will help me a ton on my two month trip through Europe. I would highly recommend this app for anyone that is a traveling vegan/vegetarian.
Happy Cow - Accurate and Helpful
Happy Cow offers accurate and helpful information for vegetarian and vegan options, it was SO useful when traveling in Costa Rica and trying to find veg options!