The HAR.com iPhone and iPad apps allow both consumers and HAR members to search for homes for sale or lease across the state of Texas. Consumers will be able to use the award-winning HAR.com residential property search engine to find the home of their dreams, bookmark listings and view property search history. Members can access up-to-the-minute MLS information (MLS subscribers only), their leads, listings, as well as access their company’s listing inventory.
Features for Consumers & Members
• Award-winning HAR.com residential property search engine to find Homes and Rentals across the state of Texas.
• Utilize the Drive Time search feature to locate home available for sale or rent within a designated commute time.
• Connect with a REALTOR® to get access to Premium Content not publicly available on the HAR.com app.*
• Filter search criteria by what’s important to you, including proximity, price, square footage and more.
• Most comprehensive listing details include price, room dimensions, interior and exterior features, open house schedule and more.
• Slide through an immersive photo gallery for each listing (includes up to 50 photos, which is more than you may find on any other app).
• Enhanced mapping with Street View.
• Bookmark your favorite listings and easily share them with friends and family!
• Save your search criteria and get an email when matching homes are posted on HAR.com!
• Live chat feature to connect instantly with any agent about any property.
• Information for more than 8 million properties in Texas, even those not currently listed for sale.
Features for MLS Subscribers Only
HAR MLS subscribers may log in to the password-protected members only area by using their HAR.com username and password. Members have access to their leads, listings and their company’s listing inventory.
Detailed listing information includes:
• Complete listing details
• Days on Market
• Archive and agent full report (Listing price changes)
• Access to Tax Profile Report
• Showing instructions (if applicable)
• New Instant CMA feature lets agents create a Comparative Market Analysis report faster and more accurately than ever.
• Tax information (including values and tax rates)
If you have any comments or suggestions for improving the HAR mobile app, please email us at email@example.com.
*Premium Content invitations must come from a REALTOR® who is an MLS Platinum subscriber.
HAR.com's engineering team is working hard every day to bring you the best real estate search experience available – both website and app. We are always looking for ways to improve our platform and with our newest release, here are some of the exciting updates for you to check out:
* Easier and centralized access for your notifications.
* Agents can now edit MLS listings directly from the app.
* Search listings by drawing on the map.
* Parcel lot information.
* Improvements to the feedback collection feature.
* Lots of smaller improvements and bug fixes.
We get better with your help. As we provide new product innovation, we depend on you to let us know how we're doing. Tell us what you like, or what you don’t, about our current revisions.
We are always looking to improve, and it is feedback from our active and loyal users that helps us drive those improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Houston needs a better app!
Highly disappointed. I am a single mom who work fulltime. I need the app to work at all times for convenience. I have been missing out on homes due to the app not working and me having to start over again repeatedly to delete the app and download it again because it wont allow me to search. Keeps displaying a message saying I have to be connected to wifi etc. I am already connected! With homesearching already being a pain in itself...this makes it worse! My saved searches are disappearing! I have to keep starting over!!! #Aaauugghhhhhh!!!! 😩😡😤
Thank you for your feedback- this might have been when our website was down for a few hours on 4/27. Please try again and if you experience any further issues, don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Good but needs to be more user friendly
Favorites is good feature. I like being able to save a search using the map. Developer took away # of results from top of map - pls put that back. Also should be able to search using map w/more flexibility around which area you want in map other than what fits on full screen. It’s good to use but won’t give you the flexibility you might wish you had.
Thank you for your feedback. The number of results pops up once the results have loaded, but it goes away after that. You can still see the number of results in the List view versus the Map view. While searching by map you can zoom in or out to find the area you're looking for. One tip could be to tap the Settings button and turn off the Auto Refresh Results feature. If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
Found a home!
Thanks to how informative and interactive this app is, I found plenty of homes that eased my process of finding a home while I worked with my realtor.
Thank you for your feedback!
- Houston Association of Realtors
- 122.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2011-2018 Houston Realtors® Information Service, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.