HAR.com Houston Real Estate Search and MLS
By Houston Association of Realtors®
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The HAR.com iPhone & iPad app allows both consumers and HAR members to search for homes for sale or lease in the greater Houston area. Consumers will be able to use the award-winning HAR.com residential property search engine to find a home, bookmark listings and view property search history. Members will be able to access MLS information (MLS subscribers only), their leads, their listings, as well as access their company's listing inventory.
Features for Consumers & Members
• Award-winning HAR.com residential property search engine to find homes for sale or lease in the greater Houston area.
• Wide range of search filters such as proximity, price, square footage and more.
• Map automatically refreshes to display listings when you pan/move across the map.
• MLS listing information is updated every 15 minutes.
• Most comprehensive listing details include price, room dimensions, interior and exterior features, open house schedule and more.
• Easily slide through a photo gallery for each listing (including up to 32 photos,which is more than you may find on any other app).
• Enhanced mapping with Street View.
• Bookmark your favorite listings.
• View a history of your searches.
• Easily contact the listing agent or broker.
Features for MLS Subscribers Only
HAR MLS subscribers may log in to the password-protected member only area by using their HAR.com username and password. Members have access to their leads, their listings, and their company's listing inventory.
Detailed listing information includes:
• Complete listing details
• Days on Market
• Archive and agent full report (Listing price changes)
• Access to Tax Profile Report
• Showing instructions (if applicable)
• Tax information (including values and tax rates)
What's New in Version 2.3.6
* Fixed issue where School District searches were not returning results.
* Improved the handling of error conditions for sold listings.
* Fixes and other improvements.
Adding a tool
I love the iPad app, however, I would like to suggest that appointment manager is added. I make my own appointments, and with the iPad app, I cannot do that. This would be a great addition, since we do not have full computer use as we drive or we are out and about.
Thank you for considering my suggestion.
Would be great BUT . . .
I love the ability to look at homes on a map. I HATE being directed without any prompt or question to a featured GAME, not once but over and over and over until I finally just close the screen and stop looking at houses! While other RE options might not contain the inventory HAR has when enough people stop using the HAR app and starts using the others, inventory will not be an issue! Please fix this before your site is jeopardized.
Overall good but crashes frequently
My husband is addicted to looking at houses for sell even if we're not in the market and loves this app. I am using it jot that we are seriously looking. I get my refined query just right and am on a roll looking at houses and the app crashes. I have to rebuild my query all over again. Otherwise, I think it's pretty cool too.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Jan 16, 2014
- Version: 2.3.6
- Size: 9.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Houston Association of Realtors
- © 2011-2013 HOUSTON REALTORS® INFORMATION SERVICE, INC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.