HAR.com Texas Real Estate - Houston
By Houston Association of Realtors®
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The HAR.com iPhone and iPad apps allow both consumers and HAR members to search for homes for sale or lease across the state of Texas. Consumers will be able to use the award-winning HAR.com residential property search engine to find a home or apartment, bookmark listings and view property search history. Members will be able to access MLS information (MLS subscribers only), their leads, their listings, as well as access their company's listing inventory.
Features for Consumers & Members
• Award-winning HAR.com residential property search engine to find Homes And Rentals across the state of Texas.
• Wide range of search filters such as proximity, price, square footage and more.
• Utilize the Drive Time search feature to locate homes available for sale or rent within a designated commute time.
• Map automatically refreshes to display listings when you pan/move across the map.
• MLS listing information is updated every 15 minutes.
• Most comprehensive listing details include price, room dimensions, interior and exterior features, open house schedule and more.
• Easily slide through a photo gallery for each listing (including up to 32 photos, which is more than you may find on any other app).
• Enhanced mapping with Street View.
• Bookmark your favorite listings.
• View a history of your searches.
• Easily contact the listing agent or broker.
• Information for more than 8 million properties in Texas, even those not currently listed for sale.
Features for MLS Subscribers Only
HAR MLS subscribers may log in to the password-protected members only area by using their HAR.com username and password. Members have access to their leads, their listings, and their company's listing inventory.
Detailed listing information includes:
• Complete listing details
• Days on Market
• Archive and agent full report (Listing price changes)
• Access to Tax Profile Report
• Showing instructions (if applicable)
• Tax information (including values and tax rates)
What's New in Version 3.0.2
• Modified the home screen on the iPhone application to make it easier for you to find the feature that you are looking for.
• Improved the accuracy of the GPS lookups.
• Added new "MLS Numbers" search filter to the advanced search screen.
• Fixed issue on broker details screen where the company logo would be displayed with the wrong aspect ratio.
• Modified the map search results to use map pins that are more appropriate to our users with color vision deficiency.
• Improved the application performance by only using high resolution photos when connected via wifi.
• Fixed several crashing bugs throughout several screens of the application.
For our HAR members:
• Modified the listing details screen to include the MLS Subscriber tools section directly on the content area.
Note: if you are having issues with the HAR app, please get in touch with us at email@example.com
If it ain't broke - fit it???
Several months ago HAR launched a new version of their website and subsequently their app with disastrous results. Rarely do you see an "upgrade" this inferior to prior versions. HAR used to be a great resource. Now it's nearly unbearable to use. I've switched to the other RE apps. To be fair, they've made some major improvements to the "upgrade" so it is almost usable, but still not as good as the old version. I still had that on my iPad but recently was forced to "upgrade" because the better, older version wouldn't even load.
Map doesn't zoom properly and you can't search "nearby". I was searing in Cypress and the next thing I know I'm looking at some island in the middle of the ocean?!?
School ratings are useless an inaccurate. Why not use Great Schools?
Can't search by school ranking
Can't use all the filters the website offers
"Short sales" are difficult to identify
But what if I actually want to buy or rent a home?
This is a nice looking app with a few nagging features like map auto zoom and pan that doesn't ever seem to agree with where I want to look. But after struggling with it for awhile I actually managed to find a few homes that I was interested in so I tried to contact an agent. Filled out all of the fields with my information and hit send... And nothing happened.
Is there a version of this app that will actually let someone connect with an agent being developed somewhere?
I tried to be open minded about this program we used the old version very often. However what is the point of the option to filter by "Active" properties if it continues to pull all properties? This is a terrible upgrade, does not work properly and will definitely push users to others programs. I have a question to the designer. Did you even bother to test the app before taking it live?
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Jul 02, 2015
- Version: 3.0.2
- Size: 48.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Houston Association of Realtors
- © 2011-2015 Houston Realtors® Information Service, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.