The HARC App allows members and volunteers at the Houston Aphasia Recovery Center to be informed and updated on upcoming events.
- View upcoming events as well as when the next program is on the Home tab.
- Learn about HARC and their history and goals in the About and Aphasia Facts tab.
- Learn about the programs in HARC and how each is designed to help patients with aphasia.
- Explore Aphasia-Friendly resources that are available in the Resources tab.
- View the weekly schedule to see what programs are going on at HARC in the Schedule tab.
- Use the whiteboard tab to allow those with aphasia communicate to you when they are experiencing a difficulty.
- Contact HARC by email, phone, Twitter, or Facebook in the Contact tab. You can also get directions to the HARC offices.
- Minor Bug Fixes and Improvements
Ratings and Reviews
- Houston Aphasia Recovery Center
- 62.9 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © HARC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.