For over 80 years, Harkins Theatres has become renowned for its commitment and passion for providing the Ultimate Moviegoing® experience. Now, enjoy that experience on the go with the Harkins Theatres App! It’s the best way to view showtimes, buy tickets, watch trailers, find out about the latest movie events happening at Harkins Theatres, and manage your My Harkins Awards account.
• Look up movies and showtimes and share them with friends and family
• Purchase tickets securely
• Select your favorite theatres for quick access by tapping the popcorn kernel icon
• Be the first to find out about the latest Harkins events and promotions
• Read movie synopses, ratings, run-times and cast info
• View trailers of current and upcoming movies
• Manage your My Harkins Awards account and view your digital My Harkins Awards card
• Access your Popcorn Perks and My Harkins Awards benefits
• Access the Harkins Store to purchase discount tickets, Loyalty Cups and Gift Cards
• See theatre amenities and view theatre location maps
• View poster art and images
• Use easy-to-navigate icon indicators for movie features and amenities like 3D, IMAX, Audio Description (AD), Closed Caption (CC) and more
* Added guest help features
* Improvements and enhancements to app functionality
* Added brightness for loyalty card feature
Ratings and Reviews
If you choose a theater, movie, date, and time and you want to check another option you cannot go back a page. You have to go back to the city/state page and pick a theater, pick a movie, pick a date, and then you can finally look at seating options. Plus I have not found any information on how to get a refund for 1 or your whole group of tickets. Cinemark has a much better app. You might want to look at it for ideas.
This is not user friendly.
I like the theaters, just not the process to purchase tickets ahead of time.
They now have the ability to use Harkins Gift Cards, and a new feature to save your credit card is coming. I love being able to reserve my seats so I don’t have to worry about getting to a movie super early. I had an issue once and customer service resolved it almost immediately, they are fantastic!
App is terrible
As much as I love harkins For being such A great theatre no matter what city, the app is horrible! If I can give a half star to the app I would, It never refreshes, ALWAYS force closes and this isn’t the 1st time it has said “card error” and then charged my credit card more than once for the same transaction which is tremendously annoying having to call credit card issuer and get reimbursed! 2nd time this has happened while trying to purchase tickets ahead of time while seats for an available time and day are available! Please fix!!!!
- Harkins Theatres
- 13.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2015 Harkins Administrative Services
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.