Harkins: Movies, Awards & More
By Harkins Theatres
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
For over 80 years, Harkins Theatres has become renowned for its commitment and passion for providing the Ultimate Moviegoing® experience. Now, enjoy that experience on the go with the Harkins Theatres App! It’s the best way to view showtimes, buy tickets, watch trailers, find out about the latest movie events happening at Harkins Theatres, and manage your My Harkins Awards account.
• Look up movies and showtimes and share them with friends and family
• Purchase tickets securely
• Select your favorite theatres for quick access by tapping the popcorn kernel icon
• Be the first to find out about the latest Harkins events and promotions
• Read movie synopses, ratings, run-times and cast info
• View trailers of current and upcoming movies
• Manage your My Harkins Awards account and view your digital My Harkins Awards card
• Access your Popcorn Perks and My Harkins Awards benefits
• Access the Harkins Store to purchase discount tickets, Loyalty Cups and Gift Cards
• See theatre amenities and view theatre location maps
• View poster art and images
• Use easy-to-navigate icon indicators for movie features and amenities like 3D, IMAX, Audio Description (AD), Closed Caption (CC) and more
What's New in Version 2.0.3
Thank you for using the Harkins Theatres app. We make regular updates to our app to enhance the experience. See you at the movies!
Reserved Seating Issues
Overall the app is great if one is just using it to check the next movie times. However, the app frequently logs one out, despite checking the box “remember me” when signing in. I mention this as the app allows for five minutes for checkout - starting from the time the number of tickets are selected. The next step is to choose one’s seats (this is an important step, and will come into play later). Then checkout begins.
The app instructs one to sign in - remember- the five minute clock is ticking- and inevitably it will inform one to sign in. Then the payment info is entered, and finally, one arrives to a “Preview” screen to preview the purchase. The clock is still ticking. If time runs out on this preview page, too bad - return to Start.
When you do return to Start, you’ll likely want the same seats you selected the first time. Too bad for you. They are no longer available. Not because another moviegoer has purchased them - no, they are now in the Twilight Zone of internet holds. Don’t worry, they will likely be available in several hours though, should one have that sort of time to wait.
Pro tip: DON’T select seats unless you’re absolutely sure you’re going to go through the entire process of purchasing, as once the seats are selected they are put into this hours long limbo, from which they may never return.
Good luck my fellow moviegoers. I wish you all great movies with perfect audiences.
No matter how many times I have tried, I cannot log in to the awards. Tells me that I have ‘invalid credentials’ even though I am able to log in to the website just fine. Fix this please!
It’s ok for just checking showtimes but...
Purchasing tix or signing up for Harkins Club on mobile can be an adventure.