HarmoGnome is a metronome for chord progressions. Using a neural-network parametrization of the harmonic system itself, it allows for an efficient, flexible, and practical format for exploring any tonal music.
You should use this application if:
- you play scales to warm up
- you want to improvise over chords
- you want to become functionally aware of intonation
Its binary encoding of harmonic language will allow for sharing of sequences, harmonic MIDI control, and dynamic music.
And of course, you can just enjoy it with your own ears, fingers, and the instrument in your hands.
- MIDI out for use with external sound systems and DAWs
- Pentatonic Soundworld
- expanded voicing capability
- Random and Random Walk for melodic motion options
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.