Full-featured Office 365 and SharePoint access…anytime, anywhere.
Companies are embracing Office 365 and SharePoint for document and social collaboration. Today, that collaboration takes place in the office and on the go...
This app works with your current SharePoint credentials; no need to make any application changes, and no server-side configuration.
- KEY BENEFITS -
• ACCESS TO OFFICE 365 AND SHAREPOINT ON THE GO – Access and navigate SharePoint sites from your mobile device. Anytime, anywhere.
• IMPROVED PROJECT MANAGEMENT – Get real-time updates as colleagues edit important documents such as proposals and contracts. Reach out to the last document contributor with one click. No more need to call or email to check on project progress.
• SIGNIFICANT PRODUCTIVITY BOOST – No need to wait till you are back at the office. Accessing the information you want and share it with colleagues from the road.
• DRIVE ADOPTION OF OFFICE 365, YAMMER AND SHAREPOINT SOCIAL NETWORKS – Users can access their social network by locating colleagues from their SharePoint and local mobile device contact lists.
- KEY FEATURES -
-- DOCUMENT SHARING, BROWSING AND MANAGING --
• FIND DOCUMENTS – this app lets you find SharePoint documents by performing a search, browse, sort or “go to location” operation, making it easy to find the information you need while away from your desk.
• AUTHOR DOCUMENTS ON THE GO - Perform check-in, check-out and manage SharePoint metadata fields when you author documents. Users can also update documents content using their mobile device and this app will prompt to save those changes to SharePoint.
• SHARE OFFICE 365 AND SHAREPOINT DOCUMENTS WITH COLLEAGUES – Send documents to colleagues as links or attachments.
• SIMPLIFY NAVIGATION - Mark a document and library location as favorites using “breadcrumbs” and view a list of recent visited locations.
• PASTE IMAGE SUPPORT - Upload pictures from mobile device to SharePoint.
-- REAL-TIME COLLABORATION --
• SHARE DOCUMENTS EASILY -Upload documents to SharePoint. Documents can then be shared by sending links to colleagues.
• SHARE E-MAIL ATTACHMENTS – Save e-mail attachments to SharePoint.
ACTIVITY STREAM – Real-time updates of colleague and document activities from SharePoint and Yammer.
• COLLABORATE IN CONTEXT – Users can view colleagues’ complete SharePoint profiles and reach out to them via e-mail or phone.
-- SOCIAL FEATURES --
• SEARCH FOR PEOPLE - Find people in SharePoint by entering department, skills, expertise and other keywords.
• VIEW SOCIAL PROFILES - See profiles of the colleague who last modified a document.
• ENHANCED VIEW OF COLLEAGUE PROFILES - this app automatically adds colleague information from your mobile device’s local contact list.
• INTEGRATED YAMMER DISCUSSIONS - Users can take part in and view Yammer group conversations, see Yammer feeds, and mention colleagues in order to include them in the discussion and much more.
-- AUTHENTICATION & SECURITY --
• Windows and Form-based Authentication support
• Custom web login forms
• Microsoft ISA Server and Microsoft Forefront Authentication support
• HTTPS SSL Support
• Self-signed certificates
• Passcode lock support
-- SUPPORT --
• CUSTOMER SUPPORT
-- PLUG INTO THE MICROSOFT CLOUD - OFFICE 365 --
Supports Office 365, as well as hosted solutions for SharePoint 2010, Office SharePoint Server (MOSS) 2007, and Windows SharePoint Services (WSS) 3.0.
-- SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS --
• SharePoint 2013, SharePoint 2010, Microsoft Office SharePoint Server (MOSS) 2007, Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services (WSS) version 3.0, or Office 365, or SharePoint Foundation
Fixed an issue with processing a photo taken with the Camera app.
Ratings and Reviews
Great app, well worth the price
If you use Office 365 (or SharePoint in general) and have an iPhone or iPad this will make your device vastly more useful.
My favorite feature is the ability to upload an attachment from your email to your SharePoint site. Just use the Open With option and select the app and it will upload that attachment. Huge time saver.
Definitely NOT "full-featured"
If all you want is to see document libraries at the site and subsite levels, fine.
However, if you have forms you use, you cannot even see them. Who uses SharePoint and has no forms? Easier to use Safari and just log in to the site. That way, you see the whole site as it's displayed. Not pushed through software that strips out 80% of what SharePoint can do.
Where is my Discussion list?
Overall it works ok. Got some problems login initially. However i reset the app and it works fine. I just don't see my discussion list in the list section. It is very important, other apps list ok for this section!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.