By Logitech Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Control your home from your iPhone. Dim the lights, close the blinds, crank the volume, and start the movie— with one touch. Streamline your life using personalized, multi-device Activities. Combine home entertainment—TVs, stereos, cable/satellite set-top boxes, and game consoles—with home automation—connected lights, locks, blinds, thermostats, sensors, and more. Harmony brings it together. You bring it to life.
The app works with Harmony Ultimate Home, Harmony Home Control, Harmony Home Hub, Harmony Ultimate, Harmony Smart Control, Harmony Smart Keyboard, or Harmony Ultimate Hub products (each sold separately). For full capabilities and purchase, please visit www.myharmony.com/products.
ONE APP MAKES THINGS SIMPLE
• Control entertainment devices with your iPhone or iPad when paired with Harmony Ultimate, Harmony Ultimate Home, Harmony Home Control, Harmony Smart Control, Harmony Smart Keyboard, or Harmony Ultimate Hub.
• Control connected lights, locks, blinds, thermostats, and more from a single app, whether inside or outside your home. Requires Harmony Ultimate Home, Harmony Home Control, Harmony Home Hub.
• Start Activities such as Good Morning, Good Night, Watch TV, Listen to Music, or Play Games with a just one touch.
• Set up to 50 channel Favorites with custom icons for quick access to your shows.
• Use swipe or tap gestures to control the adjust volume, change channels, fast forward, rewind, and more.
• Install the app on each iPhone or iPad in the house and personalize channel Favorites and set custom gestures.
• The app works with Harmony Home Hub or Harmony Ultimate Hub to control devices inside closed cabinets. Hide the clutter of your entertainment devices and never worry about pointing your phone at your TV.
• Compatible with many IR and Bluetooth® game consoles*
• Compatible with over 270,000 devices from more than 6,000 brands. See myharmony.com/compatibility for latest compatibility information.
• We are unable to provide support through postings made on the App Store
• Visit our online support articles at support.myharmony.com/en/
• Join our online support community at forums.logitech.com
What's New in Version 5.0.1
Bug fixes on iOS v8.1
Down to 2 stars
Unreliable. Expect to sign in often, sometimes every time you use the app. Then everything may go smoothly for a little bit.
Expect to download your setup from the cloud often. Sometimes every time you open the app. This will only take a minute don't worry.
Did you forget your password? That's okay, just grab the device you used to create your account. "You mean I can't reset it through my phone or iPad? Not unless you signed up three years ago using your phone or iPad, that would make too much sense.
Did you want to use the widget? Ok, just launch the app once. Oh you launched it already? Just launch it once, twice. Oh you've launched it a hundred times? The widget forgot, just launch it once more. Oh, the app is open? The widget can't tell....
And the display of the buttons is atrocious. Sometimes the mute button and the volume down button are the last two buttons on one line (right side of screen) and then the volume up button is on the next line all the way on the left. Or pause and play and stop are not together. It's a mess.
This app works fantastic when it is first opened. Unfortunately that is where the joy ends. Once the app is used to control a device and it closes or times out, you have to close the app completely and reopen it to get it to control a device again. This is not a quick process. It takes several seconds for the hub to reload and connect to the cloud. This is a very frustrating experience from a company that is usually an industry leader in technology. As a repeat Logitech customer I am very disappointed with this product and its ineffectiveness. Please fix the issues with the app or reimburse your customers of their money, time and effort.
Works great (update)
I previously gave a poor review because I kept having to kill the app in order for it to reconnect to the hub. For whatever reason, it started working without needing the app restarted about a week ago. This is what I've been hoping the hub would be! Whatever you did, thank you. Works awesome!
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Jul 12, 2016
- Version: 5.0.1
- Size: 46.5 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Spanish
- Seller: Logitech Inc.
- © Logitech
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.