By Logitech Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Control your home from your iPhone. Dim the lights, close the blinds, crank the volume, and start the movie— with one touch. Streamline your life using personalized, multi-device Activities. Combine home entertainment—TVs, stereos, cable/satellite set-top boxes, and game consoles—with home automation—connected lights, locks, blinds, thermostats, sensors, and more. Harmony brings it together. You bring it to life.
The app works with Harmony Ultimate Home, Harmony Home Control, Harmony Home Hub, Harmony Ultimate, Harmony Smart Control, Harmony Smart Keyboard, or Harmony Ultimate Hub products (each sold separately). For full capabilities and purchase, please visit www.myharmony.com/products.
ONE APP MAKES THINGS SIMPLE
• Control entertainment devices with your iPhone or iPad when paired with Harmony Ultimate, Harmony Ultimate Home, Harmony Home Control, Harmony Smart Control, Harmony Smart Keyboard, or Harmony Ultimate Hub.
• Control connected lights, locks, blinds, thermostats, and more from a single app, whether inside or outside your home. Requires Harmony Ultimate Home, Harmony Home Control, Harmony Home Hub.
• Start Activities such as Good Morning, Good Night, Watch TV, Listen to Music, or Play Games with a just one touch.
• Set up to 50 channel Favorites with custom icons for quick access to your shows.
• Use swipe or tap gestures to control the adjust volume, change channels, fast forward, rewind, and more.
• Install the app on each iPhone or iPad in the house and personalize channel Favorites and set custom gestures.
• The app works with Harmony Home Hub or Harmony Ultimate Hub to control devices inside closed cabinets. Hide the clutter of your entertainment devices and never worry about pointing your phone at your TV.
• Compatible with many IR and Bluetooth® game consoles*
• Compatible with over 270,000 devices from more than 6,000 brands. See myharmony.com/compatibility for latest compatibility information.
• We are unable to provide support through postings made on the App Store
• Visit our online support articles at support.myharmony.com/en/
• Join our online support community at forums.logitech.com
What's New in Version 4.1
64 Bit Support
Support for FireTV stick, Nest Protect, and Rheem EcoNet Water Heaters
Extend dark background to additional screens
Improve command ordering in slider bar
Tip: You can use the side buttons of your phone to control volume in an Activity
Where's the Hue Lighting Control
I just bought Hue lights and was disappointed that I couldn't customize the buttons on my physical remote or even add them on the app within the activity. Instead, you have weak controls for the Hue within the devices page. It isn't easy or quick to access, cannot control multiple bulbs at once or select a scene. Please fix this! Would also love light settings when starting an activity. Your support page says the app should be able to do all of this.
I think the app is stable overall, and enjoy the product for sure! Please fix the Hue settings...would also like to see Nest control make it to the app.
Works much better now
The volume button feature is great! The app load time is much better too.
I can't add the text input feature to my Playstation 3 activity. The app says that my TV may not support the text input feature. I'm not trying to add text edit to my TV. When I added text edit to my Mac activity, it gave me a list of devices I wanted to add text edit to and I was able to select my Mac. When I try to do the same with the Playstation it doesn't let me choose the Playstation.
I had experienced the same problem others had reported with the latest update (4.1 on 20 Feb), where the side buttons for volume on the phone had stopped working. This has apparently been fixed now, though the app hasn't updated - perhaps the hub updated its firmware. Anyway, I'm once again happy with the app & the remote system & would readily recommend it.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Feb 20, 2015
- Version: 4.1
- Size: 23.7 MB
- Languages: Dutch, En, French, German, Spanish
- Seller: Logitech Inc.
- © Logitech
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.