By Logitech Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Control your home from your iPhone. Dim the lights, close the blinds, crank the volume, and start the movie— with one touch. Streamline your life using personalized, multi-device Activities. Combine home entertainment—TVs, stereos, cable/satellite set-top boxes, and game consoles—with home automation—connected lights, locks, blinds, thermostats, sensors, and more. Harmony brings it together. You bring it to life.
The app works with Harmony Ultimate Home, Harmony Home Control, Harmony Home Hub, Harmony Ultimate, Harmony Smart Control, Harmony Smart Keyboard, or Harmony Ultimate Hub products (each sold separately). For full capabilities and purchase, please visit www.myharmony.com/products.
ONE APP MAKES THINGS SIMPLE
• Control entertainment devices with your iPhone or iPad when paired with Harmony Ultimate, Harmony Ultimate Home, Harmony Home Control, Harmony Smart Control, Harmony Smart Keyboard, or Harmony Ultimate Hub.
• Control connected lights, locks, blinds, thermostats, and more from a single app, whether inside or outside your home. Requires Harmony Ultimate Home, Harmony Home Control, Harmony Home Hub.
• Start Activities such as Good Morning, Good Night, Watch TV, Listen to Music, or Play Games with a just one touch.
• Set up to 50 channel Favorites with custom icons for quick access to your shows.
• Use swipe or tap gestures to control the adjust volume, change channels, fast forward, rewind, and more.
• Install the app on each iPhone or iPad in the house and personalize channel Favorites and set custom gestures.
• The app works with Harmony Home Hub or Harmony Ultimate Hub to control devices inside closed cabinets. Hide the clutter of your entertainment devices and never worry about pointing your phone at your TV.
• Compatible with many IR and Bluetooth® game consoles*
• Compatible with over 270,000 devices from more than 6,000 brands. See myharmony.com/compatibility for latest compatibility information.
• We are unable to provide support through postings made on the App Store
• Visit our online support articles at support.myharmony.com/en/
• Join our online support community at forums.logitech.com
What's New in Version 4.5
New Home Control integration*
- August Smart Locks (with August Connect)
IP control of Dish Hopper/Joey*
Support for Nest presence as a Home/Away sensor*
* Hub software update is required.
Love this remote and App
I bought the smart remote and downloaded this app about a week ago and it is great. You can use it to do many complex functions. I taught my 8 year old how to program it and he's having a blast making it do complicated sequences. It may not be a great choice for folks who don't want to set something up, but in my experience, any universal remote has complexities. This is the best one yet and NO issues with app whatsoever.
Really unbelievable how bad this app and remote are...
I've had harmony products for years and they made life easier controlling multiple devices and activities. This app and remote constantly require firmware upgrades which require taking my hub from my entertainment center to my office to plug into computer and then back. Over and over and over again... I truly never know if I will be able to sit down on couch and turn on tv without a 30-45 minute tech troubleshooting exercise. Truly awful. Stay away until they get this fixed.
I was not thrilled with this app when it first came out, even though I liked it much more than the PC-based app. The Harmony app, though, ha continued to get better and better! I'm really pleased with how easy it is to use, and well the Harmony Hub controls all of my wacky devices (including an Intel NUC PC and nVidia Shield)!
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Aug 12, 2015
- Version: 4.5
- Size: 24.4 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Spanish
- Seller: Logitech Inc.
- © Logitech
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.