By Logitech Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Control your home from your iPhone. Dim the lights, close the blinds, crank the volume, and start the movie— with one touch. Streamline your life using personalized, multi-device Activities. Combine home entertainment—TVs, stereos, cable/satellite set-top boxes, and game consoles—with home automation—connected lights, locks, blinds, thermostats, sensors, and more. Harmony brings it together. You bring it to life.
The app works with Harmony Ultimate Home, Harmony Home Control, Harmony Home Hub, Harmony Ultimate, Harmony Smart Control, Harmony Smart Keyboard, or Harmony Ultimate Hub products (each sold separately). For full capabilities and purchase, please visit www.myharmony.com/products.
ONE APP MAKES THINGS SIMPLE
• Control entertainment devices with your iPhone or iPad when paired with Harmony Ultimate, Harmony Ultimate Home, Harmony Home Control, Harmony Smart Control, Harmony Smart Keyboard, or Harmony Ultimate Hub.
• Control connected lights, locks, blinds, thermostats, and more from a single app, whether inside or outside your home. Requires Harmony Ultimate Home, Harmony Home Control, Harmony Home Hub.
• Start Activities such as Good Morning, Good Night, Watch TV, Listen to Music, or Play Games with a just one touch.
• Set up to 50 channel Favorites with custom icons for quick access to your shows.
• Use swipe or tap gestures to control the adjust volume, change channels, fast forward, rewind, and more.
• Install the app on each iPhone or iPad in the house and personalize channel Favorites and set custom gestures.
• The app works with Harmony Home Hub or Harmony Ultimate Hub to control devices inside closed cabinets. Hide the clutter of your entertainment devices and never worry about pointing your phone at your TV.
• Compatible with many IR and Bluetooth® game consoles*
• Compatible with over 270,000 devices from more than 6,000 brands. See myharmony.com/compatibility for latest compatibility information.
• We are unable to provide support through postings made on the App Store
• Visit our online support articles at support.myharmony.com/en/
• Join our online support community at forums.logitech.com
What's New in Version 4.3
Simplified new user set-up flow
Harmony Ultimate, Smart Control, Smart keyboard & Ultimate hub users get the power of home control with an optional upgrade of hub software.
Visit Menu > Harmony Setup > Upgrade Hub Software to upgrade your hub software
Support for Nexus & Netflix activity
Maybe Logitech fixed the bugs as a result of the bad reviews but I had no problem setting my Harmony system up using this app. It was straightforward with step by step instructions when, if followed, result in a very good system. I'm not a geek per se, am not a programmer and have only basic computer skills. If I an do it then anyone can.
This is my third Harmony universal remote and it improves on the others with more options. Like all remotes there's a learning curve but in time I'm sure I'll appreciate all the options. I already like the way I can control my Nest Thermostat from iPhone and iPad no matter where I happen to be.
Needs some work but I love the harmony hub system
First of all I love this system. Makes operating our home theater system easy, especially for visitors. Things that need improvement: save profiles on the hub itself. In other words I should be able to setup a remote layout on my phone and have it sync to other devices automatically. Not necessarily on the same apple account. GUI needs to be updated to higher resolution as the new phones have been out about a year.
This update makes it so I can't connect to my hub anymore. It is now asking me for my password. I enter it, and it says it's the wrong password. When I go to the MyHarmony desktop application, I can sign in using the same password. Why can't Harmony get this app right? It's been a year of very frustrating and buggy updates. Every time they fix one thing, they break six more. I want this to work again!
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Jun 15, 2015
- Version: 4.3
- Size: 24.2 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Spanish
- Seller: Logitech Inc.
- © Logitech
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.