By Logitech Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Control your home from your iPhone. Dim the lights, close the blinds, crank the volume, and start the movie— with one touch. Streamline your life using personalized, multi-device Activities. Combine home entertainment—TVs, stereos, cable/satellite set-top boxes, and game consoles—with home automation—connected lights, locks, blinds, thermostats, sensors, and more. Harmony brings it together. You bring it to life.
The app works with Harmony Ultimate Home, Harmony Home Control, Harmony Home Hub, Harmony Ultimate, Harmony Smart Control, Harmony Smart Keyboard, or Harmony Ultimate Hub products (each sold separately). For full capabilities and purchase, please visit www.myharmony.com/products.
ONE APP MAKES THINGS SIMPLE
• Control entertainment devices with your iPhone or iPad when paired with Harmony Ultimate, Harmony Ultimate Home, Harmony Home Control, Harmony Smart Control, Harmony Smart Keyboard, or Harmony Ultimate Hub.
• Control connected lights, locks, blinds, thermostats, and more from a single app, whether inside or outside your home. Requires Harmony Ultimate Home, Harmony Home Control, Harmony Home Hub.
• Start Activities such as Good Morning, Good Night, Watch TV, Listen to Music, or Play Games with a just one touch.
• Set up to 50 channel Favorites with custom icons for quick access to your shows.
• Use swipe or tap gestures to control the adjust volume, change channels, fast forward, rewind, and more.
• Install the app on each iPhone or iPad in the house and personalize channel Favorites and set custom gestures.
• The app works with Harmony Home Hub or Harmony Ultimate Hub to control devices inside closed cabinets. Hide the clutter of your entertainment devices and never worry about pointing your phone at your TV.
• Compatible with many IR and Bluetooth® game consoles*
• Compatible with over 270,000 devices from more than 6,000 brands. See myharmony.com/compatibility for latest compatibility information.
• We are unable to provide support through postings made on the App Store
• Visit our online support articles at support.myharmony.com/en/
• Join our online support community at forums.logitech.com
What's New in Version 5.0.1
Bug fixes on iOS v8.1
Hate the new update
I hated that I ever spent money on the remote. Every update has made it harder and less operational. The actual Harmony One remote can't be updated so I have to rely on the app. Now the app is worse than before. The help feature used to show every operation as a button. It was easy to just hit whatever button to fix something. With the new update I have to go through the help menu each time I execute a help command. Just don't ever buy another Harmony, IMO. Wishing I had an apology from Logitech and my money back...
Great idea. Clunky at times, but good overall.
The app does exactly what it is meant to. If you are having trouble with an update, go to Harmony setup and then to sync, which will download and install the latest software on the hub itself. This alleviates the issues most other reviews are reporting.
Avoid this update
Device has been working fine for a year. This update renders apps useless. Just look at all the one star reviews for this version. I did the Hub sync suggested in other review, but no joy. At least the handheld remote still work
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Jul 12, 2016
- Version: 5.0.1
- Size: 46.5 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Spanish
- Seller: Logitech Inc.
- © Logitech
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.