By Logitech Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Control your home from your iPhone. Dim the lights, close the blinds, crank the volume, and start the movie— with one touch. Streamline your life using personalized, multi-device Activities. Combine home entertainment—TVs, stereos, cable/satellite set-top boxes, and game consoles—with home automation—connected lights, locks, blinds, thermostats, sensors, and more. Harmony brings it together. You bring it to life.
The app works with Harmony Ultimate Home, Harmony Home Control, Harmony Home Hub, Harmony Ultimate, Harmony Smart Control, Harmony Smart Keyboard, or Harmony Ultimate Hub products (each sold separately). For full capabilities and purchase, please visit www.myharmony.com/products.
ONE APP MAKES THINGS SIMPLE
• Control entertainment devices with your iPhone or iPad when paired with Harmony Ultimate, Harmony Ultimate Home, Harmony Home Control, Harmony Smart Control, Harmony Smart Keyboard, or Harmony Ultimate Hub.
• Control connected lights, locks, blinds, thermostats, and more from a single app, whether inside or outside your home. Requires Harmony Ultimate Home, Harmony Home Control, Harmony Home Hub.
• Start Activities such as Good Morning, Good Night, Watch TV, Listen to Music, or Play Games with a just one touch.
• Set up to 50 channel Favorites with custom icons for quick access to your shows.
• Use swipe or tap gestures to control the adjust volume, change channels, fast forward, rewind, and more.
• Install the app on each iPhone or iPad in the house and personalize channel Favorites and set custom gestures.
• The app works with Harmony Home Hub or Harmony Ultimate Hub to control devices inside closed cabinets. Hide the clutter of your entertainment devices and never worry about pointing your phone at your TV.
• Compatible with many IR and Bluetooth® game consoles*
• Compatible with over 270,000 devices from more than 6,000 brands. See myharmony.com/compatibility for latest compatibility information.
• We are unable to provide support through postings made on the App Store
• Visit our online support articles at support.myharmony.com/en/
• Join our online support community at forums.logitech.com
What's New in Version 4.7.3
Throwing money out the window
The Harmony Ultimate remote is a very expensive, but entirely useless device. The Geek Squad had to come and set it up. Initially, I was delighted with having to use only one remote, not my TV remote not my cable remote. Unfortunately, after I had it for about two weeks, it required an update. After the update I needed the geek squad to come back and reprogram it. After another few weeks and another update, I had to have the geek squad and come again. After the third update, when I was locked out of watching any television, Finally gave up and put the Harmony Remote in the drawer.
I now have to struggle with using the cable remote and the TV remote. What a waste! I only wish my AppleTV could control my network television!
Has issues but works
Best thing about this app is that you can change every device setting from the app itself and it updates using wifi. That in itself is a reason to upgrade to the smart series. No more crappy app to use or having to sync using USB for every tweak you make.
It has multiple issues like convoluted locations for different settings and it likes to disconnect once multitasked away from and when you go back to the app it doesn't always reconnect.
However, being able to swipe the volume on my receiver up and down is magical. The hardware remote itself is fantastic (save for the missing devices function, mine only has activities). It feels fantastic and not having to point it at a device is amazing.
[UPDATE Jan 2016]
The app has been updated to fit the 6S Plus screen!
Also the Notification Center widget is the most used feature for me now. It's excellent.
I've had no issues. Works great.
Considering how many things this can control and how complex this is, this app does a pretty good job. Keep up the good work and I hope more enhancements come soon. By the way, please change your icon. You can hardly see the word Harmony. I would recommend using a big H instead.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Jan 19, 2016
- Version: 4.7.3
- Size: 43.1 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Spanish
- Seller: Logitech Inc.
- © Logitech
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.