By Logitech Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Control your home from your iPhone. Dim the lights, close the blinds, crank the volume, and start the movie— with one touch. Streamline your life using personalized, multi-device Activities. Combine home entertainment—TVs, stereos, cable/satellite set-top boxes, and game consoles—with home automation—connected lights, locks, blinds, thermostats, sensors, and more. Harmony brings it together. You bring it to life.
The app works with Harmony Ultimate Home, Harmony Home Control, Harmony Home Hub, Harmony Ultimate, Harmony Smart Control, Harmony Smart Keyboard, or Harmony Ultimate Hub products (each sold separately). For full capabilities and purchase, please visit www.myharmony.com/products.
ONE APP MAKES THINGS SIMPLE
• Control entertainment devices with your iPhone or iPad when paired with Harmony Ultimate, Harmony Ultimate Home, Harmony Home Control, Harmony Smart Control, Harmony Smart Keyboard, or Harmony Ultimate Hub.
• Control connected lights, locks, blinds, thermostats, and more from a single app, whether inside or outside your home. Requires Harmony Ultimate Home, Harmony Home Control, Harmony Home Hub.
• Start Activities such as Good Morning, Good Night, Watch TV, Listen to Music, or Play Games with a just one touch.
• Set up to 50 channel Favorites with custom icons for quick access to your shows.
• Use swipe or tap gestures to control the adjust volume, change channels, fast forward, rewind, and more.
• Install the app on each iPhone or iPad in the house and personalize channel Favorites and set custom gestures.
• The app works with Harmony Home Hub or Harmony Ultimate Hub to control devices inside closed cabinets. Hide the clutter of your entertainment devices and never worry about pointing your phone at your TV.
• Compatible with many IR and Bluetooth® game consoles*
• Compatible with over 270,000 devices from more than 6,000 brands. See myharmony.com/compatibility for latest compatibility information.
• We are unable to provide support through postings made on the App Store
• Visit our online support articles at support.myharmony.com/en/
• Join our online support community at forums.logitech.com
What's New in Version 4.1
64 Bit Support
Support for FireTV stick, Nest Protect, and Rheem EcoNet Water Heaters
Extend dark background to additional screens
Improve command ordering in slider bar
Tip: You can use the side buttons of your phone to control volume in an Activity
I can write better apps in my sleep
Volume keys stopped working in latest build. App even reminds me that I can use the device volume keys, but they don't work anymore on any of the eight different iOS devices in this house.
This app is terrible. I was going to buy the harmony smart remote for a couple family members for christmas, but knew that I didn't want to make my worst enemy use this thing, let alone my mom.
First, the interface is flawed. When pressing a button, there is no feedback. The interface doesn't respond fast enough. You have to hold for at least 500ms for it to highlight the key you tapped. This means when tap tap tap for volume up, you think you aren't hitting it right.
A couple of versions ago they started disconnecting from the device in order to save battery life, which is stupid. It causes reconnection messages to come up all the time, and they are annoying. Time for Logitech to fire their iOS developers. All of them.
Even on the newest of devices, it's often klunky. Sometimes the app can take near 30 seconds to load. Half the time the volume keys don't work for controlling tv volume. Sometimes I have to tap the soft volume key, then the phone volume keys start working again.
I like the interface, but it's poorly programmed.
Where's the Hue Lighting Control
I just bought Hue lights and was disappointed that I couldn't customize the buttons on my physical remote or even add them on the app within the activity. Instead, you have weak controls for the Hue within the devices page. It isn't easy or quick to access, cannot control multiple bulbs at once or select a scene. Please fix this! Would also love light settings when starting an activity. Your support page says the app should be able to do all of this.
I think the app is stable overall, and enjoy the product for sure! Please fix the Hue settings...would also like to see Nest control make it to the app.
Works much better now
The volume button feature is great! The app load time is much better too.
I can't add the text input feature to my Playstation 3 activity. The app says that my TV may not support the text input feature. I'm not trying to add text edit to my TV. When I added text edit to my Mac activity, it gave me a list of devices I wanted to add text edit to and I was able to select my Mac. When I try to do the same with the Playstation it doesn't let me choose the Playstation.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Feb 20, 2015
- Version: 4.1
- Size: 23.7 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Spanish
- Seller: Logitech Inc.
- © Logitech
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.