By Logitech Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Control your home from your iPhone. Dim the lights, close the blinds, crank the volume, and start the movie— with one touch. Streamline your life using personalized, multi-device Activities. Combine home entertainment—TVs, stereos, cable/satellite set-top boxes, and game consoles—with home automation—connected lights, locks, blinds, thermostats, sensors, and more. Harmony brings it together. You bring it to life.
The app works with Harmony Ultimate Home, Harmony Home Control, Harmony Home Hub, Harmony Ultimate, Harmony Smart Control, Harmony Smart Keyboard, or Harmony Ultimate Hub products (each sold separately). For full capabilities and purchase, please visit www.myharmony.com/products.
ONE APP MAKES THINGS SIMPLE
• Control entertainment devices with your iPhone or iPad when paired with Harmony Ultimate, Harmony Ultimate Home, Harmony Home Control, Harmony Smart Control, Harmony Smart Keyboard, or Harmony Ultimate Hub.
• Control connected lights, locks, blinds, thermostats, and more from a single app, whether inside or outside your home. Requires Harmony Ultimate Home, Harmony Home Control, Harmony Home Hub.
• Start Activities such as Good Morning, Good Night, Watch TV, Listen to Music, or Play Games with a just one touch.
• Set up to 50 channel Favorites with custom icons for quick access to your shows.
• Use swipe or tap gestures to control the adjust volume, change channels, fast forward, rewind, and more.
• Install the app on each iPhone or iPad in the house and personalize channel Favorites and set custom gestures.
• The app works with Harmony Home Hub or Harmony Ultimate Hub to control devices inside closed cabinets. Hide the clutter of your entertainment devices and never worry about pointing your phone at your TV.
• Compatible with many IR and Bluetooth® game consoles*
• Compatible with over 270,000 devices from more than 6,000 brands. See myharmony.com/compatibility for latest compatibility information.
• We are unable to provide support through postings made on the App Store
• Visit our online support articles at support.myharmony.com/en/
• Join our online support community at forums.logitech.com
What's New in Version 4.7
Support for Hunter Douglas PowerView Blinds(requires firmware 4.8.24 and above)
Support for Today Extension(requires iOS 8.0 and above)
Top notch app/product
I wanted something to control the same cable box between two rooms and kinda splurged on this when I saw I can control my hue bulbs from it. It's a little tricky to set up the delays just right if you have old equipment, but overall very straightforward and never have problems with hub disconnecting like some have stated. App displays perfectly fine on my 6s Plus. the cloud is a little delayed but still nice to have considering my Phillips hue app won't let me control the bulbs outside of my home wifi network for some reason so it's Nice to be able to see what lights are on and shut them off when I'm away. In my opinion it's a 5 star product/app combo but I gave the app only 4 stars because I really feel like a company like Logitech could have implemented Apple Watch support or at the very least, Siri support. I would like to be able to launch or turn off activities via my watch
Need professional re-write
As others have said, it's pathetic that phones with larger screen resolutions have been out for over a year and you still haven't enabled this support in your app. The user experience using the app is also terrible. Difficult to navigate through tons of menus just to find what you need. App warns you every time you open it that you need to upgrade your hub, but doesn't tell you how.
You could pick up an intern with the smallest amount of iOS development experience and easily improve things for your users at almost no cost. Unfortunately, none of us have a choice for the app we use, and you know it.
Can’t get favorite channels to “stick"
Setup was awesome other than the fact that I could not get my favorite channels to “stick”. It really became pain when I was trying to set up actions that tuned to a specific channel. I would set up may favorite channels under one action then go to set up a new one and it would tell me that I didn’t have any setup. I eventually just set it up using the desktop silverlight app. Overall good job though – but please fix this bug!
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Nov 16, 2015
- Version: 4.7
- Size: 31.6 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Spanish
- Seller: Logitech Inc.
- © Logitech
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.