By Logitech Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Control your home from your iPhone. Dim the lights, close the blinds, crank the volume, and start the movie— with one touch. Streamline your life using personalized, multi-device Activities. Combine home entertainment—TVs, stereos, cable/satellite set-top boxes, and game consoles—with home automation—connected lights, locks, blinds, thermostats, sensors, and more. Harmony brings it together. You bring it to life.
The app works with Harmony Ultimate Home, Harmony Home Control, Harmony Home Hub, Harmony Ultimate, Harmony Smart Control, Harmony Smart Keyboard, or Harmony Ultimate Hub products (each sold separately). For full capabilities and purchase, please visit www.myharmony.com/products.
ONE APP MAKES THINGS SIMPLE
• Control entertainment devices with your iPhone or iPad when paired with Harmony Ultimate, Harmony Ultimate Home, Harmony Home Control, Harmony Smart Control, Harmony Smart Keyboard, or Harmony Ultimate Hub.
• Control connected lights, locks, blinds, thermostats, and more from a single app, whether inside or outside your home. Requires Harmony Ultimate Home, Harmony Home Control, Harmony Home Hub.
• Start Activities such as Good Morning, Good Night, Watch TV, Listen to Music, or Play Games with a just one touch.
• Set up to 50 channel Favorites with custom icons for quick access to your shows.
• Use swipe or tap gestures to control the adjust volume, change channels, fast forward, rewind, and more.
• Install the app on each iPhone or iPad in the house and personalize channel Favorites and set custom gestures.
• The app works with Harmony Home Hub or Harmony Ultimate Hub to control devices inside closed cabinets. Hide the clutter of your entertainment devices and never worry about pointing your phone at your TV.
• Compatible with many IR and Bluetooth® game consoles*
• Compatible with over 270,000 devices from more than 6,000 brands. See myharmony.com/compatibility for latest compatibility information.
• We are unable to provide support through postings made on the App Store
• Visit our online support articles at support.myharmony.com/en/
• Join our online support community at forums.logitech.com
What's New in Version 4.5
New Home Control integration*
- August Smart Locks (with August Connect)
IP control of Dish Hopper/Joey*
Support for Nest presence as a Home/Away sensor*
* Hub software update is required.
Was great but lately…
When I first but the app a few months ago it was great everything worked flawlessly no problems whatsoever, but as of today on September 7, 2015 I have a much different view of it now app on the phone is super delayed it takes 30 seconds for you to be able to press the fast-forward and stop and play button. Also using the remote thinking that it would be better it isn't it's very badly delayed doesn't take 30 seconds but it takes about half amount of time, where before it was instant. The app does not have a simple update check button which doesn't make sense coming from a company like Logitech. I hope you fix this issue. As for anyone wanting to buy the equipment until this is fixed
This is unfortunate. I paid money for this
(Update) Pathetic how quality seems to go down with each release. In the latest out of the blue disconnect of one of my hubs, the "troubleshooter" told me the issue was that my iPad had to be connected to the same network as my hub, and that the hub was connected to <Knp> while the iPad was connected to <Knp>. Brilliant! And no, my 2.4 and 5 networks have different names so that's not it. I give up...
Thanks to Harmony for providing the perfect title for this review! As I was trying to reacquaint a smart remote with the hub it inexplicably lost touch with, it all looked good until the final step which ended in a non-descriptive "This is unfortunate" error message that nonchalantly prompted me to try again (with the same result).
Just one more nail in the coffin for me (adding to 1. Support both landscape and portrait orientations. Real programmers do.
2. Customizable button titles. Having to look at a button that says "Backspa-<CR>ce" would make the baby Jesus weep. And it's not even the worst one. What creative director in his right mind signed off on this design?
One star for making setup slight less terrible.
Very happy over all!
I can honestly say, I am amazed at how Logitech made this so simple and fast! I spent about 2 hours with this and it is probably 90% as good as my $1000 Pronto with over 200 hours of programming. No joke, I am very demanding on control needs. After 1 month, I just bought another one.
The app is definitely a bit slower to start/connect with IOS 9. I also wish I could customize device screen button layout (for less scrolling and page flipping), but overall I am very impressed.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Aug 12, 2015
- Version: 4.5
- Size: 24.4 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Spanish
- Seller: Logitech Inc.
- © Logitech
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.