By Logitech Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Control your home from your iPhone. Dim the lights, close the blinds, crank the volume, and start the movie— with one touch. Streamline your life using personalized, multi-device Activities. Combine home entertainment—TVs, stereos, cable/satellite set-top boxes, and game consoles—with home automation—connected lights, locks, blinds, thermostats, sensors, and more. Harmony brings it together. You bring it to life.
The app works with Harmony Ultimate Home, Harmony Home Control, Harmony Home Hub, Harmony Ultimate, Harmony Smart Control, Harmony Smart Keyboard, or Harmony Ultimate Hub products (each sold separately). For full capabilities and purchase, please visit www.myharmony.com/products.
ONE APP MAKES THINGS SIMPLE
• Control entertainment devices with your iPhone or iPad when paired with Harmony Ultimate, Harmony Ultimate Home, Harmony Home Control, Harmony Smart Control, Harmony Smart Keyboard, or Harmony Ultimate Hub.
• Control connected lights, locks, blinds, thermostats, and more from a single app, whether inside or outside your home. Requires Harmony Ultimate Home, Harmony Home Control, Harmony Home Hub.
• Start Activities such as Good Morning, Good Night, Watch TV, Listen to Music, or Play Games with a just one touch.
• Set up to 50 channel Favorites with custom icons for quick access to your shows.
• Use swipe or tap gestures to control the adjust volume, change channels, fast forward, rewind, and more.
• Install the app on each iPhone or iPad in the house and personalize channel Favorites and set custom gestures.
• The app works with Harmony Home Hub or Harmony Ultimate Hub to control devices inside closed cabinets. Hide the clutter of your entertainment devices and never worry about pointing your phone at your TV.
• Compatible with many IR and Bluetooth® game consoles*
• Compatible with over 270,000 devices from more than 6,000 brands. See myharmony.com/compatibility for latest compatibility information.
• We are unable to provide support through postings made on the App Store
• Visit our online support articles at support.myharmony.com/en/
• Join our online support community at forums.logitech.com
What's New in Version 4.2
- Activities and Devices are now accessed through tabs on the home screen. Flip button/icon is removed.
- Edit button is added to bottom of Activities, Devices, and Favorites lists.
- Devices within a group can now be re-ordered.
- Hue lights can be programmed to adjust at start and end of Activities on Harmony Ultimate and Harmony Smart Control. Visit Menu > Harmony Setup > Upgrade Hub Software to upgrade your hub software, then Edit the Start and End of your Activity in setup.
- Bug Fixes
Great device hindered by awful software.
The Harmony remote is great but this app is just awful.
Why is there so many limitations when adding steps to an activity? For example... When I turn off my Xbox ONE using the app, the harmony hub turns the tv off. Then my Xbox try's to turn the TV off as well, turning it back on. Why is there no way to disable the harmony from turning off the TV? If I try to add another step to turn the tv back off, the 'power off' option is removed from my available options for absolutely no reason. Why would they do this?
Also it is not possible to edit certain options after you create an activity. So if you screw up or don't like something while setting up you have to delete it and start all over again. This can get annoying fast.
There seems to be no way to leave a device on while switching activities either. So if you're switching between multiple devices on the fly it will keep turning them on and off. (And If one of them is an Xbox one setup to control your TV... prepare to have your TV turn off every time you switch.)
On the plus side, the Philips hue integration and customization is great.
I love the idea of this remote but with the limitations of this app there is no way It would be more convenient to use this rather than just my other remotes.
Apple watch, settings in the cloud, custom buttons
First things first, this app needs an apple watch update asap. Secondly, it would be great if we had the ability to save our settings in the cloud such as Dropbox. Like the way 1password saves all your passwords to Dropbox. Last, it would be awesome if say you don't want to use gestures on your phone or tablet because it can get confusing but also don't like scrolling through pages of buttons, that the app will allow you to create a custom page with all the essential buttons that you need for that specific activity on the first page that you can rearrange and move accordingly. Other than that I feel like this is a solid app. Thanks harmony! You guys rock!
This app has been extremely frustrating in the past but the last few updates have really moved it in he right direction. Not perfect but MUCH improved. Love that the lights no longer have to retrieve state before turning off or on. Love that it works w my door lock. Love the quick "tab" function instead of waiting for the animation to switch to devices screen. Much quicker. Much smoother. Connects and starts much more acceptably. Great job guys!!!! Keep up the good works. At this rate this app should be near perfect in no time.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: May 07, 2015
- Version: 4.2
- Size: 24.0 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Spanish
- Seller: Logitech Inc.
- © Logitech
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.