Up to eight pitch shifted voices are created from vocal input or instruments. Separate algorithms for optimal shifting of vocals/monophonic instruments and for any other kind of audio.
Position each voice in space ( left and right / front and back )
Modify the voice character from male to female and vice versa.
Pitch shift each voice in the range of +/- one octave with preserving of formants for natural sound.
Applying separate feedback delays on each voice creates complex rhythmical patterns.
• 8 Voice Pitch Shifter with formant correction
• Optional shifting algorithm for polyphonic sounds
• 8 Independent delay lines with optional sync
• Spatial voice positioning
• Parametric Equalizer
• Integrated Compressor/Limiter/Noise Gate
• Ensemble effect
• Reverb effect
• AudioUnit for AUv3 compatible hosts.
• Inter-app audio compatible effect.
• Audiobus 2 compatible with state saving.
• Support for Ableton Link
• Low latency live usage with mic and headphones.
• Audio recorder
- InterAppAudio: fixed Cpu spike problem on opening in host
Ratings and Reviews
Seems good however
I played with this app briefly but the AU and IAP are not working... I'm sure they will fix this soon. I was able to use Audiobus 2 with it, but I don't really use audiobus and it's supposed to have AU and IAP. I'm using iPad Air 2 and iPhone 6 on iOS 10.3.2 both have same problem. Tried both AU and IAP in Cubasis, GarageBand, and Modstep.
Great for harmonizing single voices and treble instruments
That's all I've tried so far, but it worked great with these. It's best to use this app on clean, sounds pre any effects processing, I've found.
This company is awesome
I own EVERY app they make. Always creative, always cutting edge. Thank you. Check out the ReSlice app as well. It will blow your mind!
Keep the cool apps coming team!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.