This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Transform your voice into a choir with up to four voices !
Harmony Voice is a pitch shifter and harmonizer with professional features including automatic tuning correction.
A realtime visual intonation-display gives you feedback of the tunes you sing.
You can sing and Harmony voice will add up to four voices
according to the chords you play with the piano keyboard.
Instead of playing the chords yourself you can let Harmony Voice play the chords automatically to enrich the sound of your voice in a musically pleasant way.
The voice character can be adjusted in a way that you can turn a female voice into a male voice and the other way round.
• Four part realtime Harmonizer / Pitch corrector
• Different Harmonizer modes:
- Manual harmonization by playing chords with up to four notes while singing
- Automatic harmonization ( Kraehenbuehl )
- Play base note and Harmony Voice adds appropriate chords
- Directly play the tunes for up to four voices with the keyboard.
• Select key note and scale for harmonization and pitch correction.
• Harmonies can be in just ( Barbershop ) or tempered tuning.
• Mix your original voice with the harmonized parts.
• Change the voice character.
• Play background track from your iTunes library.
• Hi-end reverb effect for room simulation.
• Chorus and Delay effect.
• Audiobus 2 support (Input/Filter/Output) (requires iOS 7 or newer)
• Use a CoreMIDI compatible Interface to control Harmony Voice with a MIDI Keyboard.
• Audio recorder with Metronome.
• Upload to SoundCloud and File Export.
• Audio pasteboard for exporting to other Apps
Headphones are required to avoid feedback. Headsets with mic work great, for best quality we recommend IK Multimedia's iRig Mic.
What's New in Version 3.1.2
- fixed messed up minor harmony mode selection
- some minor sound quality improvements
Fake voices. I would like my money back please.
I've been playing with this app for around 2-3 hrs and it just doesn't matter how I move the tune, the gender or the other tunnings, all the voices still sound like cockroaches or squarrels. I wasn't looking to play with funny sounds, I thought this was going to be something more serious to get some real choir voices but no, I just wish I could get my money back. Nothing but just an expensive funny voice FX app.
Can't copy to pasteboard
I updated to the newest version and it won't let me copy to pasteboard
Such a good idea needs a lot more development the latency is a problem. Only slow one note melodies are harmonised.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Jun 20, 2017
- Version: 3.1.2
- Size: 28.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: VirSyn Software Synthesizer
- © (c) 2017 VirSyn Software Synthesizer
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.