Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
**** 50% off for a limited time ****
Transform your voice into a choir with up to four voices !
Harmony Voice is a pitch shifter and harmonizer with professional features including automatic tuning correction.
A realtime visual intonation-display gives you feedback of the tunes you sing.
You can sing and Harmony voice will add up to four voices
according to the chords you play with the piano keyboard.
Instead of playing the chords yourself you can let Harmony Voice play the chords automatically to enrich the sound of your voice in a musically pleasant way.
The voice character can be adjusted in a way that you can turn a female voice into a male voice and the other way round.
• Four part realtime Harmonizer / Pitch corrector
• Different Harmonizer modes:
- Manual harmonization by playing chords with up to four notes while singing
- Automatic harmonization ( Kraehenbuehl )
- Play base note and Harmony Voice adds appropriate chords
- Directly play the tunes for up to four voices with the keyboard.
• Select key note and scale for harmonization and pitch correction.
• Harmonies can be in just ( Barbershop ) or tempered tuning.
• Mix your original voice with the harmonized parts.
• Change the voice character.
• Play background track from your iTunes library.
• Hi-end reverb effect for room simulation.
• Chorus and Delay effect.
• Audiobus 2 support (Input/Filter/Output) (requires iOS 7 or newer)
• Use a CoreMIDI compatible Interface to control Harmony Voice with a MIDI Keyboard.
• Audio recorder with Metronome.
• Upload to SoundCloud and File Export.
• Audio pasteboard for exporting to other Apps
Headphones are required to avoid feedback. Headsets with mic work great, for best quality we recommend IK Multimedia's iRig Mic.
What's New in Version 3.0.0
- Fixed Harmony mode added
- Individual level/pan/pitch/gender settings for all 4 voices.
- Preset management with factory and user presets
- Bluetooth support
- Background audio support
- Loop input recorder
- many Bugfixes
A little hard to learn at first, but once I got the hang of it, it is fairly easy to use and exactly what I was looking for. Makes good harmonies and allows you to influence the presence of each part (though the default settings are less than desirable) and not only makes it simple to mix parts, but allow yourself to be louder or softer. Overall, complicated at first, though after playing with it for a little while, a great tool.
Summer of 66
Really good app with all kinds of useful bells and musical whistles. While the new version(3...) has some improvements, I thought that version 2 was better overall. Could you consider making the "Harmony Classic Version" available also? I would gladly pay for the earlier version if it was available again. It would be useful to have both versions on my iPad at the same time.
I didn't like it before the update...
This is not in any way a real, usable harmony generator. It does something, and it is harmony related, but you couldn't use this in any kind of realistic musical setting. It is robotic at best, and just muddy and crappy sounding in general.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Apr 01, 2015
- Version: 3.0.0
- Size: 25.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: VirSyn Software Synthesizer
- © (c) 2015 VirSyn Software Synthesizer
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.