Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
**** 50% off for a limited time ****
Transform your voice into a choir with up to four voices !
Harmony Voice is a pitch shifter and harmonizer with professional features including automatic tuning correction.
A realtime visual intonation-display gives you feedback of the tunes you sing.
You can sing and Harmony voice will add up to four voices
according to the chords you play with the piano keyboard.
Instead of playing the chords yourself you can let Harmony Voice play the chords automatically to enrich the sound of your voice in a musically pleasant way.
The voice character can be adjusted in a way that you can turn a female voice into a male voice and the other way round.
• Four part realtime Harmonizer / Pitch corrector
• Different Harmonizer modes:
- Manual harmonization by playing chords with up to four notes while singing
- Automatic harmonization ( Kraehenbuehl )
- Play base note and Harmony Voice adds appropriate chords
- Directly play the tunes for up to four voices with the keyboard.
• Select key note and scale for harmonization and pitch correction.
• Harmonies can be in just ( Barbershop ) or tempered tuning.
• Mix your original voice with the harmonized parts.
• Change the voice character.
• Play background track from your iTunes library.
• Hi-end reverb effect for room simulation.
• Chorus and Delay effect.
• Audiobus support (Input/Filter/Output)
• Use a CoreMIDI compatible Interface to control Harmony Voice with a MIDI Keyboard.
• Audio recorder with Metronome.
• Upload to SoundCloud and File Export.
• Audio pasteboard for exporting to other Apps
Headphones are required to avoid feedback. Headsets with mic work great, for best quality we recommend IK Multimedia's iRig Mic.
What's New in Version 2.1.1
Bugfix: MIDI was broken
This app is a must for harmonies!
I was insecure about vocal apps, especially harmonization apps like this one because in the PC/Mac world, they cost a LOT. So I approached this with hesitation especially with its low price.
Man, was I in for a treat! Harmonization in this app in fantastic, the different ways of doing harmonizations make it easy for you to select the best one for your composition. For example, you can leave the app to select the proper harmony by selecting the preferred key, or use the keyboard to make your own harmonizations.
It has very good effects section and now it has Audiobus and IAA! You can harmonize voice and even route other synths or instruments through and harmonize.
Look, this is a very capable harmonizer and I put it on the top of my list of vocal apps, for what you pay, it cannot be beat. If you like this check out their other voice app, iVoxel. That one is fantastic too.
Pretty cool on iPad not sure on iPod
I'll definitely have fun with this but on my iPod 5g I cannot select anything but chromatic under the pitch tab/Harmony. Not a problem on iPad 4g. Just want the same flexibility when I just have iPod at practice and I/we have a little difficulty figuring out a part for harmony. Also would like an editable favorites tab.
I love this app! There is only one suggestion, there should be a way to change the key of the song! If that is added, it would be the complete package! Hope you guys take this into consideration.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Dec 16, 2013
- Version: 2.1.1
- Size: 22.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: VirSyn Software Synthesizer
- © (c) 2013 VirSyn Software Synthesizer
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.