The world’s single most intriguing fashion destination for women, Harper's BAZAAR is both a visual muse and an unrivaled source of ownable style. Harper's BAZAAR turns the unexpected into the coveted in fashion, beauty, travel, the arts and more – to delight, inform, and inspire. As we have since 1867.
SUBSCRIBE NOW AND GET YOUR FIRST ISSUE FREE! Don't forget, you can also get free access to issues with a timed preview (on your iPhone, too!).
Plus, share app content with your favorite social networks. Using a simple two-finger tap, actual images of the content itself are “clipped” and can be sent directly to Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, or Pinterest, or via email or saved to your photo roll.
Download our free app today! Select the issue you'd like to purchase, or sign up with a subscription and save!
Please note that you must have iOS 10.0 or higher installed on your device to use this app.
Harper's BAZAAR Magazine US Pricing:
• Subscription 1 Month - USD 1.99*
• Subscription 1 Year - USD 19.99*
* For non-US app stores, the equivalent currency charges will apply.
Please note: App subscriptions do not include access to subscription-only content on our website.
Additional Subscription Information:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
This release includes bug fixes and general stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
"New sleek style & design updates" totally killed user experience
I dont know what compelled them to change everything but this "new sleek design and style update" did not take the basics of user experience into consideration. As a result, i am bombarded with an annoying interface that wont disappear which is really distracting from reading ACTUAL contents of the magazine. The scrolling within each page is already confusing enough.
I'd give 0 stars for the app that decides to put priority in copying Net-a-Porter instead of paying attention to the purpose of a magazine. But i cant give 0, so here's 1 undeserved star instead.
Sincerely, a no longer loyal fan (who will soon unsubscribe) 👎
Do not purchase it!
My digital page I wasn’t able to open at all for error and they renew automatically as you know.
It’s hard to get in count at w them, also I finally cancel via email and went to their website remembered id and password and all, however I received an email again a week later saying it will be automatically renew!!
I just got off the phone w their rep, said it was only cancel paper(mail) and digital was still under subscription.
Plus half of pages are commercial.. not much to read..
Do not use or purchase
Since the switch to the MAZ platform the customer experience is horrible. Providing feedback to the editor and app provided had zero results. You pay for a magazine subscription and hope to see the full page instead of nag bars on top and bottom. You also continuously jump from the magazine to yet another ad in the browser.
- Hearst Communications, Inc.
- 45.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Harper’s BAZAAR is published by Hearst Magazines Division, Hearst Communications, Inc. © 2017. Harper’s BAZAAR is a registered trademark of Hearst Communications, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Harper's Bazaar Magazine Subscriptions $1.99
- Harper's Bazaar Magazine Subscriptions $19.99
- Dec/Jan 2013 $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.