Order groceries on your phone.
Stop by the store when its convenient for you.
Don't get out of your car, we'll load the groceries for you.
We’ve taken your shopping list a step further. Shop for groceries directly from your phone and pick them up at the store without ever getting out of your car.
- Search for any item and view details like price, size, and nutritional info.
- Scan items in your pantry and add them to your cart.
- Shop from past purchases up to 6 months.
- Add items to your cart directly from the Weekly Ad.
- Like your bananas extra ripe? Add a note to your order and your personal shopper will select your produce exactly how you like it.
- When you are ready to Checkout, select your pickup time and we'll have your order ready when you arrive at the store.
New Feature Notification
New User Intro Screens
Updated App Store Screens
Ratings and Reviews
I really want to like it...
First thing I noticed when deciding to rate this app is that there was a noticeably larger number of people who rated it at 1 star than people who rated it at five stars. Admittedly, I didn’t read all of the reviews, but know that there is always a crazy spectrum of people who step up to rate things. Some people will give an app 5 stars because it showed up on their phone, and some will give an app 1 star because they couldn’t follow simple instructions.
That being said, I’m not going to stop shopping at HT. I love their specials and how much I can save shopping there in an environment that I like. I do wish they would drop a couple of the many dollars that I spend there into maintaining their app.
I essentially downloaded the app to see what’s on sale from week to week without having to drive to the store to grab the flyer. I shop in person, but I add things to the app cart to remember what I’m looking for. This is like a shopping list that you don’t drop on the floor unless you dropped your phone. However...the app doesn’t work always...or regularly.
My point is...it’s far more reliable for me to drive 5 miles and look at some chopped down trees to see what HT is offering this week than to muddle through their app. It’s time for everyone to step up. I’m trying to. Maybe it’s time for HT to step up as well. HT...Please spend a couple of my dollars to develop an app that doesn’t always tell me that “this feature isn’t available”. Thanks.
Teeter app should mimic Kroger
Same company, though Harris teeter app is useless. Weekly ad on app differs greatly from print add. My Fuquay-Varina store is not even listed as an existing store on app, though it’s been physicality here for 15+ years.
Pharmacy part of app only lets you transfer or refill but no history of meds. No way to be notified If meds are ready, you must call store directly (like it’s 1985)to find any info. They should offer $100 to transfer prescriptions, because they have gotten only one correct out of 8 submitted along with several trips or calls to see if they are ready yet. Or even filled correctly.
Harris Teeter used to be the chic neighborhood store, but I’m guessing the way they treat their employees is why the turnover rate is so high.
Wait til Wegmans or Publix comes into the market, we may have to say goodbye to HT forever.
Time to refurbish ALL H/T stores to modern times, many I’ve seen you can’t tell the difference between them and Walmart neighborhood store, with Walmart coming out way in top.
My advice would be to hire a few extra employees, treat them like humans, and clean up/modernize the stores. 24 hr stores might be asking too much, but hey, competition is coming.
Once you take over the Kroger near Bank of America, close the old one on main st, and totally refurbish it. It’s time. Looks like a thrift store there to me
Good luck, otherwise, hate to see you go.
Invest in App Development!!
I spend WAY too much $$ @ HT to NOT have more convenience at my fingertips with this app. It’s pretty much turned into an “Order for pickup” only app.
1) Not all of your local stores are shown.
2) Can’t see isle locations or find product locations in the store easily.
3) A LOT of everyday items found at all HT locations DO NOT show in app. Even when you search product buy manufacturers name. Especially the lower priced names.
4) TERRIBLE pharmacy access!! The only thing you can access is “Refill” and “Transfer” prescriptions. WHY can’t we “Check on Status” or “Cost at Pickup”. There’s not even a “Order History” for a list of current or past prescriptions!?!
5) Don’t even try to order sliced meats/cheeses from deli. Only if you want one of their party platters.
Too many negatives to make this a good app. I’m an in-store shopper. I don’t think this app makes it easy enough or worth the fee to do pickup! “Light-bulb”. How about making shopping with HT easy & convenient for ALL of your customers.
The stores & employees are great! You’ll see me in one of the locations 2-3 times a week. I actually enjoy shopping @ HT.
As long as I don’t have to use the app.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.