By Coylebilt Industries, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Harry is a very simple yet effective card production trick.
A card is selected from a REAL deck of cards, then it disappears and is materialized apparently INSIDE the iPhone or iPod!
Then the card is made to disappear from the iPhone, and appear back in the deck.
A simple swipe will turn the card over on the device.
- TWO production techniques: touch and shake
- THREE appearance effects: immediate, fade, and slide-in/out
- CONTROL the force required for shaking
- LOCK the card for a period of time you specify, before it is able to disappear again
- Produce the card face-up or face-down
- CHANGE the application background
- You must already own or be willing to purchase a closely matching deck of real cards. See the Support website for details. If you aren't prepared to do this, please don't buy this app.
- You must be familiar with or willing to learn some standard card magic techniques such as forces, palms, false shuffles and double lifts.
We'd love it if you would video yourself performing a trick with Harry. Then send us a link to it at email@example.com
Magic that blends technology, real-world cards
"Harry” involves the selection of a card from the deck. The deck is shuffled, turned face up and dropped onto the face of the iPhone/iPod Touch/iThing. Their card appears on the face of the screen. Moreover, the deck is given to the spectator who’s asked to find the chosen card. They can’t. It’s gone from the deck. The card guy then says we need to restore the the card to the deck, because without doing so, you have 51 real cards and one cyber card. The chosen card is then “pulled” from the iPhone/iPod Touch/iThingaMaJiggy(TM), and restored to the deck. (Note: if you’re working with blue-backed Tally Ho fan backs, so much the better.) I wanted something that blended the technology, but incorporated real cards as well. Harry meets both requirements.