Harvard Business Publishing for Students
By Harvard Business Publishing
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Harvard Business Publishing Higher Education iPad and iPhone app gives students convenient access to materials within HBP coursepacks. Once you have purchased mobile access on the HBP Higher Education web site, use the app to easily download, save, and read course materials.
- Access all purchased materials within the coursepack (except material in the Flash format)
- Download and save course material files for offline access to cases, articles, chapters, and readings
- Run eLearning programs when connected to the internet
- Most material is optimized for readability on iOS devices
What's New in Version 2.0.4
Minor improvements and updates
This should not be on the App Store
I am a university student who was told to buy Harvard cases for classes. That's ok. What bothers me is that Harvard thinks they can charge $2 to provide students with this app which is free! It says "Coursepack access via mobile app
Digital materials below - except material in Flash - are accessible via the HBP App for iPad/iPhone (iOS 8+) or Android™(OS 5+) with purchase. Learn more " I am disgusted by this and you guys at apple should be too. I wish I could report the app in the store
This app is horrible. It will not allow me to read my material unless I connect to the internet first. It does not remember my place or allow me to bookmark despite requiring me to create an account. Often it will forget my login information, and force me to sign in over and over. Don't download this app unless absolutely necessary.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Aug 24, 2016
- Version: 2.0.4
- Size: 14.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Harvard Business School Publishing Corporation Higher Ed.
- © Harvard Business Publishing
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.