Harvard Business Review
By Harvard Business Review
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Welcome to the Harvard Business Review app. The app is free to download and includes free access to live feeds from HBR's popular blog network, including The Management Tip. You may also browse our bookstore with bestselling titles like "The First 90 Days." Here, you'll get the inspiration and best practices you need to excel in today's complex business environment. Take Harvard Business Review with you, wherever you go.
ALL-ACCESS SUBSCRIBERS: HBR All-Access Subscribers receive unrestricted access to the monthly iPad edition issues. You can easily connect your account and access the magazine for the remainder of your current subscription by clicking on the "Sync" button upon updating or downloading the app.
Subscription options for Harvard Business Review Magazine:
• One-month free trial; will be automatically renewed annually for $89.99 until cancelled
• 1-month subscription for $10.99, automatically renewed until cancelled
• Single issue for $12.99
Payment for all purchases will be charged to your iTunes account at the confirmation of your purchase.
SUBSCRIBERS' AUTOMATIC-RENEWAL FEATURE: Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged at the same price for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period (another year for annual subscribers, another six months for half-year subscribers, and another month for monthly subscribers) unless you change your subscriptions through your Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
You can also visit our customer service at: http://hbr.org/help-customer-service-home/ipad
What's New in Version 5.0.0
The new version includes the same helpful features as before PLUS:
1. A simplified, user-friendly interface
2. Expanded content, including audio and video feeds
3. A wider selection of bestselling books
4. One-month free trial to Harvard Business Review magazine on the iPad (with 1-year subscription)
What horrible app!
First of all very unresponsive, you must 'touch' almost right through your iPad to get anywhere in this disaster of an app. When you finally do, you won't be able to synch your paid for subscription with the online version. Oh it will tell you you you were successful in synching it ('Good news!'), only to take you back right to the screen you were where you can sign up for a paid subscription. Somehow I feel we have a great Harvard Business School case study in the works on failed online strategy...
HBR in days past used to be interesting. Now like all media the articles are no more than you typical lack luster content hyping the latest trend rather than proving in depth reading.
App doesn't work
Frustrating that app doesn't work, don't bother.
I ended subscription due to app. Now I look in magazine rack to see if ant interesting articles, otherwise I save my money. Too bad.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Feb 04, 2015
- Version: 5.0.0
- Size: 13.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Harvard Business Publishing
- © 2012 Harvard Business Publishing
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Harvard Business Review$10.99
- Harvard Business Review$89.99
- Harvard Business Review$79.99
- Harvard Business Review$8.99
- Harvard Business Review$45.99
- Harvard Business Review$45.99
- July-August 2014 Issue of HBR$12.99
- October 2012 Issue of HBR$12.99
- January-February 2013 Issue of HBR$12.99
- March 2015 Issue of HBR$12.99