Harvest Time & Expense Tracker
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Easily track time, log expenses, and manage invoices on-the-go with Harvest. Use the beautiful timesheet to start a new timer on the train, or stop the one you left running at the office. The expense tracker allows you to snap receipt photos with your iPhone as you enter expenses, and keeps all your records organized. Send professional invoices and get notified when clients pay them. For teams, view your teammates’ timers in real-time and stay in sync on projects.
** Note: This app requires a free or paid Harvest account. **
SIMPLE TIME TRACKING & TIMESHEETS
• Tap to start/stop project and task timers from anywhere
• Support for manual entry of billable and nonbillable hours
• View and edit current/previous time entries
* Receive timely reminders to submit time (timesheet approval)
• Track time online or offline
SNAP RECEIPTS AND LOG EXPENSES, CONVENIENTLY
• Enter expenses quickly and easily
• Take receipt photos and upload right to Harvest
• Track mileage and more for reimbursement
• Submit expenses for client projects
MANAGE INVOICES AND GET PAYMENT NOTIFICATIONS
• Send and re-send professional invoices
* Record and remove payments
* View invoice history
* Receive push notifications for payments
STAY IN SYNC WITH TEAM STATUS
• View teammates’ timers in real-time (administrators only)
• Review detailed task notes for better project tracking
All time and expense entries, and invoices, are seamlessly synced with your Harvest account. Sign in to Harvest from the web browser for access to more features like the project budget or uninvoiced reports. With Harvest, you’ll be spending less time managing your timesheet, and more time focusing on the task at hand. Get started today!
What's New in Version 4.2
• Favorites are here! Favorite your most used projects and tasks to make tracking time faster than ever before.
• Use the new the Recent Photos reel to add expense receipts more quickly.
• Preview your attached receipts while editing an expense.
• Plus several other interface improvements and bugfixes.
Organizing the disorganized
I checked out several timekeeping apps and settled on Harvest. This app lets me keep track of the time I spend on freelance jobs from any device. It pulls reports and sends an invoice right from the site in just a few clicks. It sends reminders to late payments and has a simple, easy to use interface.
Harvest was the best value and I wasn't looking for as many deeper features that other apps may offer.
And recently it found several hours I had forgotten about and I billed for them. That paid for itself right there. I highly recommend Harvest.
I use it ALL the time
v4.2 Update: Even better than before. Super slick; highly useful. Bravo, Harvest Team.
I don't get why there are so many one-star reviews (note that these are mostly from years ago). This tool is simple and straightforward, and it always works. I can track and edit my time allocations so easily, and it interacts seamlessly with my desktop. Harvest has executed in this app what they describe, and if you want something else then it's your expectations that are primarily at fault. That's not a condition that warrants one star.
I'm a freelance web designer and frankly I don't know how I managed to keep track of my time before I started using Harvest. I use it nearly every day and it keeps me organized,accurate, and makes invoicing so much easier. Copying tasks to a new day is one of my favorite features - no to do list on my desk ever gets completed in one day so this is super helpful. There are so many other little details that make my life easier too! Thanks for a well thought out and reliable app!