Harvest Time & Expense Tracker
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Easily track time, log expenses, and manage invoices on-the-go with Harvest. Use the beautiful timesheet to start a new timer on the train, or stop the one you left running at the office. The expense tracker allows you to snap receipt photos with your iPhone as you enter expenses, and keeps all your records organized. Send professional invoices and get notified when clients pay them. For teams, view your teammates’ timers in real-time and stay in sync on projects.
** Note: This app requires a free or paid Harvest account. **
SIMPLE TIME TRACKING & TIMESHEETS
• Tap to start/stop project and task timers from anywhere
• Support for manual entry of billable and nonbillable hours
• View and edit current/previous time entries
* Receive timely reminders to submit time (timesheet approval)
• Track time online or offline
SNAP RECEIPTS AND LOG EXPENSES, CONVENIENTLY
• Enter expenses quickly and easily
• Take receipt photos and upload right to Harvest
• Track mileage and more for reimbursement
• Submit expenses for client projects
MANAGE INVOICES AND GET PAYMENT NOTIFICATIONS
• Send and re-send professional invoices
* Record and remove payments
* View invoice history
* Receive push notifications for payments
STAY IN SYNC WITH TEAM STATUS
• View teammates’ timers in real-time (administrators only)
• Review detailed task notes for better project tracking
All time and expense entries, and invoices, are seamlessly synced with your Harvest account. Sign in to Harvest from the web browser for access to more features like the project budget or uninvoiced reports. With Harvest, you’ll be spending less time managing your timesheet, and more time focusing on the task at hand. Get started today!
What's New in Version 3.1.4
• Fixes project names being truncated by large project codes
• Fixes a bug where submitting timesheets wouldn't load for users on iOS 7
• Fixes negative currency formatting on iOS 7
• Other minor bug fixes
Please report any feedback or issues to firstname.lastname@example.org. Like what you see so far? Kindly leave us a review to help others discover us!
Long Time User, First Time Reviewer
I've used Harvest for about the last three years and over that time the app has steadily improved. I usually have the website up while I work, so rely on the app when I'm out of WiFi range or need to capture unplanned work time. The app easily lets you add a new client from the timekeeper (a feature that would be great to have on the website, too) which is incredibly helpful. I also like being notified when a payment comes in. I've tried other timekeeping systems and keep sticking with Harvest. The app may not be fantastic, but it provides good, basic features and makes it easier for me to use a service I've come to depend on.
Service perfect, App getting better
Harvest's app has always been fine for time tracking. The service is indispensable for our business. The app has improved over the years and recently added features like the ability to Mark invoices paid. It's really good and heading towards great.
This is the best timekeeper I have used. I can use it from my desk or phone so it's always available. Syncs perfectly and alerts me when I'm getting close to budget. It keeps getting better with each upgrade. Love this app, worth every penny.