Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Track time lightning fast from your desktop with Harvest. Simple project and task selection make entering in your time a breeze. Start a timer in seconds with a click or hotkey. Accidentally leave a timer running and Harvest will give you the option of removing the idle time right away. No second guessing, no hassle.
** Note: This app requires a free or paid Harvest account. **
Harvest is fast, accurate, and always accessible, so you spend less time managing your timesheet, and more time focusing on the task at hand.
● Start a timer in seconds with a click or hotkey
● Simple project and task selection dropdown with autofill
● Option to remove idle time from a running timer
● Show/hide timesheet instantly with hotkeys
● View timesheets from previous dates
● Quick links to manage project and tasks in Harvest
Try Harvest today as your lightweight desktop time tracker. Access more features like invoicing and time reporting when you use Harvest from your web browser. Additionally, take Harvest on the road with our companion iPhone app to track time and expenses on the go. Harvest is available anywhere you find yourself working.
What's New in Version 2.0.2
- Fixes a crash some users where experiencing after signing in.
- Fixes support for click-through to start and stop timers.
- Other bug fixes.
Great Time Tracking App… just missing ONE feature...
This is a great time tracking app that integrates seamlessly with your Harvest account.
I’d love to see this work more like Chronomate which alerts you when you haven't been tracking time,but you’ve been working on your computer. You could be working on an important project for hours and not be tracking the time. Chronomate would alert me after 5 minutes, and keep alerting me every 5 minutes until I started the timer. Harvest, this is the only great feature that you’re missing. Add that and I’ll dance a jig.
Forces sign-in before using
This app forces users to create an account before even trying it. Deleted.