Hash is your utility to validate the checksum of your file.
With "Hash" you calculate the hash of a file and check the integrity of your file.
Hash supports the following algorithms :
Adler32 - CRC16 - CRC32 - DSS1 - GOST-MAC - MD4 - MD5 - MDC2 - RMD160 - SHA - SHA1 - SHA224 - SHA256 - SHA384 - SHA512 - STREEBOG256 - STREEBOG512 - WHIRLPOOL
Other functionalities of Hash :
- Drag & Drop mode.
- Export results.
- Informations about the analyzed file.
- Instant check of the validity of a file with colored result.
- Integrity checking of your file with VirusTotal.
- Addition of an "Open" item inside the right-click
- Addition of keyboard shortcuts for some functionalities.
- Addition of a menubar to beautify the JSON result.
- Addition of a section inside the menu bar.
- Correction of the display of the lists.
- Correction of the right-click.
- Correction of the menu bar.
- Optimization of the code.
Ratings and Reviews
not very fast
The first file I tried it on was 2.4 GB. It has been more than a few minutes and it has yet to complete as I write this. I'm not at all impressed, except by the seeming lack of utility. Finally done, it computed 9 different checksums, not including the CRC16 or CRC32 even though those were selected in the Algorithms menu. The one I was looking for (MD5) compared favorably to the native Mac md5 result.
Greetings, You can contact me via https://www.rbcafe.com/support/ . I would like to have more information about your spec. Best regards. Rbcafe
the best app very good for checking if tor has a virus very very simple
Greetings. Thanks for your support. Best regards. Rbcafe.
Nice Free hash utility that calculates many different hashes at once
First of all I would like to thank gthe developer for taking to time to code this, and put it on the Apple store for free.
Its great to be able to calculate many different types of hash in one go and this does just that, hence the reason it appears to be slow.
It would be great if I could choose just one type of hash such as Sha 256 an an example, but I like this little utility and saves me bashing away on the keyboard the standard syntax in terminal of
sha -a 256 file.dmg etc.
Nice work :)
Greetings, Thanks for your support . To select a specific algorithm , open the algorithm menu and uncheck the algorithm you don't want. Best regards. Rbcafe
- Adrien Paulet
- 9.7 MB
- English, Bengali, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Romanian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2004-2018 Rbcafe.com
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.