You're in a group and need to communicate with each other. Email is a disorganized and insecure mess - can you be sure that link came from the person it claims sent it? Text is too personal and annoying for groups. Not everyone is on Facebook. This is where Hatch Messenger comes in - it combines the ubiquity of email, with the ease of text, and the features of social networks.
Have fun and stay organized! Hatch Messenger allows you to organize your communication and make it feel more like a social network than just chat. And makes it more fun as well!
Hatch Messenger is unique in its ability to add people to a group via their email address, so that those that are not yet on Hatch can still participate via email. When they sign up for Hatch, it seamlessly switches them off email and into Hatch.
Hatch Messenger contains lots of great features to make your communication both more fun and productive.
• create a survey to save time and hassle of going back and forth to agree on a time to meet or place to eat
• settle a dispute with a game of rock-scissors-paper
• get your point across using a doodle
• gift wrap a message as a special surprise
• substitute common terms like lol, cool, ok, and many others, with images and/or animated gifs. There are some secret ones, too. See if you can find them!
• easily share photos, videos, web links, and more with family and friends in a private setting
• organize your messages into threads
• share the song you're currently playing - using a simple "HatchTag", you can share the song, lyrics, and more!
• bookmark important messages to easily access later
• search messages, channels, and people
• sign in using your phone number and we'll send you a code. No password to remember!
• messages can't be forwarded to others - what happens in a channel, stays in the channel.
Hatch Messenger is much more than YAMA (yet another messaging app). Try it and you'll see why!
Check out our YouTube channel. Go to YouTube and search for "Hatch Messenger".
Fixed a crash that could occur if location services weren't enabled.
Ratings and Reviews
I like app hatch messenger
A friend introduced me to this application. It really needs to have a private space with your friends and family me.I had a group email address that we use with my family and now I use the Hatch and it is a million times better. Some people get an email notification, some getting through Hatch, and they all appear in the same location. Like a combination of email, instant messaging, and social networking. The HatchTags stuff is amazing! Wish they would add more. I'd give it 5 stars if it can do SMS. But other than that, it is a very good app
Finally a way to reach email only users via social media
I like Hatch because it lets me create a secure private channel to communicate with both email-only and social media users at the same time.
Earlier this year I organized a reunion with 60 people. Half the group was on FB, the other half email-only. I had to post messages both ways and then toggle back and forth to keep track of what's what. I tried google groups, but it was a sucky experience for the FB group. I wish I had Hatch back then...
Hatch lets you include social-media phobes/illiterates in an ongoing discussion, make plans, share photos, etc via their email as if they were on social media. This makes for richer, more efficient and more productive communications.
I have three channels so far: my book club, car pool group, and family. Will be adding more as the need arises.
I like hatch
after using this app for a while and a half I definitely want to refer to any individual who is looking for a nice conversation. Granted, those can be very inappropriate at a time and some women seem to be super-shallow- and do not even get me started on all the fake account and cat fish. Not only that, there are a few people on this application there is a gem. I gave 5 stars because the user interface could use some improvements, maybe some more tabs at the bottom.
- Swappy Inc.
- 81.2 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 10.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Swappy Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.