Welcome to the official Hatchimals CollEGGtibles app! Here, you can hatch new friends from all over Hatchtopia! The more you hatch, the more fun you can have!
Explore every corner of Hatchtopia with your Hatchimals. Fly up to Cloud Cove! Visit the sandy shores of Breezy Beach! Plant beautiful flowers in Glittering Garden! Dance at the Light-Up Disco on Illuma Island and so much more! You can even keep track of your real collection with the Collector’s Book. Hatch a Whole World™!
- Hatch your favorite Hatchimals CollEGGtibles from Seasons 1, 2, 3 & 4!
- Now over 300 characters to collect!
- Play 6 mini-games to earn items and hatch new Hatchimals!
- Care for your Hatchimals by feeding them, washing them, and petting them!
- Keep track of all of your Hatchimals with the Collector’s List!
- Learn about their personalities and their Hatchtopia hangouts!
- Play the Daily Spin Wheel to get free rewards everyday!
- More to come!
ADVICE TO PARENTS
This is a FREE to Play Game. NO Additional in game purchases are required.
This app supports these devices running iOS 9.3.5 and above:
- iPad 2 and above
- iPad Mini and above
- iPhone 4S and above
- iPod Touch 5th Gen and above
Updates may affect compatibility.
THE AMAZING SEASON 4 UPDATE HAS HATCHED:
- New Twinkle Treasure Hunt mini-game!
- EGGclipse mode turns day into night!
- Light Up Disco turns your device screen into a simulated disco dance floor for your Season 4 CollEGGtible toys – Show How You Shine!
- Explore Season 4 locations on Illuma Island!
- 88 new characters to collect for Season 4!
- Hatchy Matchy mini-game improvements
- We are continually working to improve your app experience with bug fixes and optimizations.
- Thank you for being Hatchtastic and remember to Hatch Bright!
Ratings and Reviews
More like Garbage Garden
My 4-year-old LOVES her Hatchimals toys. So when I found this app which not only, has fun Hatchimals games for her to play, and allows her to care for the virtual mutants, but also lets us keep track of the little guys we have at home, I thought, “This is too good to be true!”
I was right.
For about 5 days it was great. Then one day, my kid went to go pick flowers in the garden game and the app just shut down. We simply opened the app and tried again. Same thing; whole app shuts down when you try the garden game. EVERY TIME.
So I encouraged her to play the other games and try again the next day.
The next day, same thing. Except now when we opened the app after getting kicked out of the garden, all of the progress she had made in that session of playing- pick-ups unlocked, eggs hatched, etc.- gone.
I got in touch with customer service about the issue. Their solution was this: “Thank you for bringing this to our attention. The issues with Glittering Garden will be addressed in our next update.” The end. I responded with a few follow ups, which they completely ignored.
That was probably 3 weeks ago. There has been no update, and it continues to be an issue. I tried deleting and reinstalling the whole app, (which erased all the progress my kid had made) and it seemed to fix it. For about 4 minutes. I give up.
In April 2018, the game started to freeze on the pink egg screen that is right after the title screen. No length of waiting on that page got the game to go any further. We made sure to update to the release that came out in March 2018, but the issue behavior didn't change.
We removed and reinstalled the app and it works again, with the trade off that all progress gained previously was LOST (the game doesn't use cloud saves). My kid was pretty bummed by the data loss.
So, I'm posting the review to make it clear that all the grinding effort your kid puts in to collect a bunch of the hatchimals could go up in a puff of digital smoke. Don't let your kid take the game too seriously.
Hello, thank you for downloading the Hatchimals Colleggtibles app and sharing your feedback. We are always looking to improve and we have passed along your feedback to our developers. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Spin Master Customer Care
Enjoyable and absolutely free!
My girls and I enjoy this game together. They are a bit young to play well, but they have fun playing it nonetheless. And best of all, it is completely free... no ads, no in-app purchases, no $ at all! So even though we have had some minor glitches from time to time, overall, I think it is a great value. A couple of recent updates have brought some new mini games into play, offering more variety. If your little ones enjoy Hatchimals CollEGGtibles, then this is the perfect app for them!
- Spin Master Limited
- 406.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © TM & (C) Spin Master Ltd. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.