You have arrived in the area where Special Agent Z was last seen. We have reason to believe that we can solve his disappearance by investigating Historical Auditory Traces (HATs) found in the area.
Your personal communications device has been outfitted with the latest HATFinder, but you’ll need to be discreet when using it. Plug in your headphones, put away your device, and listen up. Follow the Traces, but stay within signalling range. If you hear static, you’ve gone too far.
And remember: this is a matter of national security. Don’t screw up.
HATFinder is an augmented reality sound game. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Greatly reduce size of the app.
- david jensenius
- 72.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2015 - Lauren Burr, David Jensenius, Mark Prier
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.