By Geoffrey Clements
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Hatter is an application for converting a plain text file into an ePub ebook file.
- Define sections for the generated ePub
- Generates both an EPUB3 Table of Contents and EPUB2 NCX nav file
- Automatically converts blocks of text into paragraphs
- Handles HTML5 markup within blocks
- Ability to add additional resources - like fonts and images
- Edit the CSS used to style each section of the epub
Best of all, generates an EPUB3 file that validates with the latest epubcheck.
Please report any issues and more importantly, features you'd like to see.
What's New in Version 1.0.8
- Allow adding multiple items to Additional Resources using the Open File dialog.
- A dark theme
- Change curly quotes to straight quotes when pasting into a document or the edit CSS panel.