Haunted House ~ 3D Pop-Up Activity Book
By StoryToys Entertainment Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
* Winner of the Editor's Choice Award, Children's Technology Review *
* No.1 Kids App in US App Store!*
* Tech With Kids Best Pick App Award *
It's back, and it's spookier than ever! The Haunted House activity book is now packed with even more ghoulish games, awesomely eerie activities, and things that go bump in the night.
As night falls in the deep, dark forest, monsters are stirring in the Haunted House. Do come in ~ if you DARE! Meet the monsters, play the games, then complete the challenges to win spooktastic badges and stars:
• Freaky Flyer: Play aerial tag with flying dragons and grisly goblins.
• Super Glooper: Bat away flying balls of slimy goo as the monsters go wild!
• Matching Monsters: Test your memory with a monstrous game of matching pairs.
• Pumpkin Picker: Spot 10 hidden pumpkins as you search for the Haunted House on a dark and stormy night. Watch out, there’s a zombie about!
• Spooky Dresser: Give Jack O’Lantern a horrible new look for Halloween with bat wings, horrible horns and hairy warts.
• Ghost Whacker: All aboard the Ghost Train for a thrilling ride. Help Wilma the Witch and the Mummy whack ghosts ~ but don’t get slimed!
• Monster Hunter: Feeling brave? Then play a game of monster hide and seek in the dark!
• Creepy Crawler: Put up some Halloween decorations, but tread carefully. One false move and you’ll wake up Uncle Drac!
• Make magic potions, build your own monster, and much, much more…
Haunted House has the following features:
• Full 3D experience
• 11 spooky 3D pop-up scenes containing ghoulish games and activities
• Read to Me or Read it Myself modes
• Available in English, French, German and Spanish
• Fully narrated in each language by professional actors
• Wonderfully creepy illustrations guaranteed to give thrills and chills on Halloween!
• Features a chilling musical score and lots of spooky sound effects
Go to storytoys.com to watch a short video of the app.
Some reviews of our previous titles:
"StoryToys has near-brilliantly rethought children's books. This application evolves the very concept of what a story can be."
~ Jeremy Horowitz, iLounge
“Every page keeps the reader wanting more. The interactivity of the pop up pages is superb.”
~ Leanne McGinty, Ahgoo Review
“Now THIS is what I call an app!! My jaw dropped when I started reading this interactive book.”
~ Sylvia Duckworth, French Apps for kids
“Stunning. If I had to sum up this app in one word it would absolutely be stunning.”
~ Danielle Smith, TheresABook.com
• Kidscreen 2016 Award
• Winner of the Bologna Ragazzi Digital Award, 2015
• 11 Children’s Technology Review Editor’s Choice Awards
• 2 iLounge awards for best kids’ app
• 2 Mom’s Choice gold awards
• Mom’s Choice Silver award
• Shortlist nominations for the FutureBook Digital Innovation Award
• Best Kids’ App Ever winner
• Longlisted for the DBW Publishing innovation award
• 9 Tech With Kids Best Pick App Awards
RATE OUR APP!
It would really mean a lot to us if you would consider reviewing or rating this app, we’d really love to hear what you think!
STAY IN TOUCH!
Stay in touch to hear about new releases and promotions:
- Visit us: storytoys.com
- Email us: For any technical issues please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Like us on Facebook: Facebook.com/StoryToys
- Follow us on Twitter: @StoryToys
What's New in Version 1.0.2
• Spookier than ever: MORE ghoulish games, MORE monsters!
• Defend against flying balls of gloop!
• Play aerial tag with dragons and ghouls
• Meet Wilf the Werewolf!
• Match pairs of monsters
My 5 yr old loves this, just bought it and really well done, opens as a pop up book and each page has a fun interactive game to do, not scary but cliche spooky characters and sound effects, perfect for Halloween. Has narrated directions for non readers. I think it's worth it and I want to check out their other apps too now.
Fun Halloween Game
Just bought this game for my grandson who is six. He hasn't played it yet, but I just went through the whole thing just so I would know what he would be doing. I had fun playing it so I know he will! Halloween characters but not too scary. More cute characters with spooky voices!
- Category: Books
- Updated: Oct 14, 2014
- Version: 1.0.2
- Size: 150 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Spanish
- Seller: StoryToys Entertainment Limited
- © StoryToys
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Unlock ALL Now$2.99
- Jigsaw Pack$1.99
- 3D Stickerbook$1.99