Haunted New York Walking Tour - Travel Guide to Ghost Stories and True History
By Tom's Apps
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Take a self-guided walking tour of haunted history in New York City.
Follow walking directions and see everything on an offline map with no internet connection required.
Discover the true stories behind the ghosts who haunt the places on this tour and learn about forgotten New York history including:
- The deaths of 146 young women in a tragic fire.
- A house haunted by 22 spirits and a recent infamous murder which happened there.
- The notoriously corrupt Mayor Jimmy Walker, and the prohibition era speakeasy he haunts.
- The duel between Aaron Burr and Alexander Hamilton, and where their spirits now haunt.
- The bar where the poet Dylan Thomas drank himself to death.
Dine in two of New York's top restaurants, which also happen to be haunted, and have a drink in two haunted bars.
See photos related to the ghostly places you're visiting.
Add comments and share photos to Facebook or Twitter.
Even if you're not in New York, take an armchair sightseeing tour using this as a virtual travel guide.
What's New in Version 1.22
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Jan 11, 2016
- Version: 1.22
- Size: 28.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Thomas Kincaid
- © 2014 Tom's Apps, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.