Have You Seen Me?
By Valassis Communications Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Actively help in the search for missing children by viewing photos of those last seen in your area. Start by scanning the “Have You Seen Me?”® logo on RedPlum® or Clipper® mailers that deliver advertising inserts to over 70 million U.S. households each week. Together we can help safely recover these children, delivering hope to them and their families.
In partnership with the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children (NCMEC) and the U.S. Postal Service, Valassis distributes pictures of missing children as part of our Have You Seen Me?® photo program and has been doing so for over 30 years. To date, 158 children have been recovered as a direct result of this program.
How it works:
• Scan the "Have You Seen Me?" logo on RedPlum or Clipper mailers
• View profiles of missing children
• Tap to call NCMEC and report information
• Tap to visit NCMEC's website
What's New in Version 1.2.2
New animation effects.
- Category: News
- Updated: Jan 19, 2017
- Version: 1.2.2
- Size: 19.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Valassis Communications Inc
- © Copyright 2016 Valassis Communications, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.