Haven connects to your accounts and helps you save, invest, and spend your money more thoughtfully. Our advisors guide you through financial decisions so you can feel confident about your future.
* Save and invest how you want to*
• Autopilot—automatically move your excess cash into savings & investments
• Recurring—make weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly deposits
• One-time—make a deposit into the account you choose and watch your money grow
*Earn more with Haven’s 1.75-4% Savings account*
• Earn 1.75-4% APY
• No transfer fees, no minimum balance fees
• Access your money whenever you need it
• FDIC insured up to $250,000
• Earn an additional 0.25% APY for each friend that you refer.
*Get personalized investments to achieve your goals*
• Portfolios that maximize returns while respecting your risk tolerance tolerance
• $0 Account minimums
• Low 0.5% fee on Haven investment balance
• Automated rebalancing
• Dividend reinvesting
• SIPC insured up to $500,000
*Smart retirement tools to help you get ahead on your saving*
• All the advantages from regular investing
• Save more toward retirement with a Roth or Traditional IRA
• Get professional help fixing your existing 401k
• Rollovers if you want to consolidate accounts
*Take control of your spending*
• Sync all your financial accounts to track where your money goes
• Track your income, bills, and spending in one place
• Get a breakdown of how you spend by merchant, date, or category
• See your recurring transfers, bills and subscriptions
• Be notified about unnecessary fees along with suggestions on how to fight them.
*Bank-level security to keep your money and data safe*
• 256-bit encryption when handling your sensitive data
• SIPC insurance up to $500,000
• FDIC insurance up to $250,000
Haven is completely free to try! After your 30-day trial period, you'll pay a monthly subscription cost of $5, which can be canceled anytime. Additionally, we charge 0.5% on Haven investment account balances over $12,000, and 0.4% on balances over $100,000.
Haven helps you make the financial decisions that are right for you. No matter your goals, we make the process of saving and investing simpler than ever. Now you can focus on the things you’d rather be doing because personal finance shouldn’t be a full-time job.
Haven Money Inc. is an SEC-registered investment advisor. Brokerage services are provided to clients of Haven Money by Apex Clearing Corporation, an SEC registered broker-dealer and member FINRA/SIPC. Bank services are provided by Evolve Bank, Member FDIC, through our banking software provider, SynapseFI. To report a complaint related to the bank services, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Investments are not FDIC insured and may lose value. Investing involves risk and investments may lose value. Please consider your objectives and Haven Money pricing before investing. Past performance does not guarantee future results. Investment outcomes and projections are hypothetical in nature and may not match actual customer account performance.
We've made several improvements to notifications so now you'll receive more detailed information about transfers via notification instead of over SMS.
We have also cleaned up a few other bugs to help improve your Haven experience.
Ratings and Reviews
Easy to use & I'm saving!!
So happy Haven has an app now!! It highlighted a recurring fee I was getting from a company that I had canceled my subscription for but the company for some reason didn't process the cancel and kept charging me for three months. So Haven helped me save like $120 just from that!! I also don't know *anything* about investing except that I should do it... so it's nice that they just do it for me and their support team thoroughly explained how they do it when I asked them.
Has potential but needs refinement
Have combined a high interest (for 2018) savings account with a 401k roboadvisor and a central location for viewing all financial accounts. They appear to have some bugs to work out. There is nowhere to edit your personal profile after establishing your account. Additionally, the sum of your accounts listed as your “net worth” even though there is no place to list assets such as real estate or individual stocks. It has potential but for now I’ll stick with Personal Capital.
Great finance app
Clean, simple, does exactly what it should do so you don’t have to think about it.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.