Havenly is one-on-one interior design help from the pros, conveniently on your phone. Chat for free with your very own interior designer, upload photos of your space, and get expert advice. Whether you need a full room redo or just a few finishing touches to complete your home, Havenly is here to help.
As Seen In:
• InStyle: “Your New Click Addiction”
• Glitter Guide: "One of our... favorite home décor resources"
• New York Times: "...Offering services that [are] affordable for everyone"
• AOL: "Genius, no?"
What’s To Love:
• Chat for free with an interior designer and ask any question you wish! We are your experts on-demand.
• Easily share your style, inspiration, and photos of your space with your designer to collaborate on the perfect home
• Shop home furnishing products from 100s of name brand vendors in one spot, with a best price guarantee
• Want to take it to the next level? Book a custom interior design starting at $79
Love it? Leave us a review! If you have any feedback or recommendations for improvement, please shoot us an email at email@example.com.
Bug fixes and feature enhancements to improve app experience.
Ratings and Reviews
Design help from the pros
App does not sync with online website
I started with the app - it had problems saving information, so I moved on to the computer site via my laptop. This seemed to work and I launched my room profile. Then, I went back to add something via the app - information I had stored via the computer site was not there. Panicked, I checked the computer site and all seemed well. Very confused on which platform my designer can see and if I am wasting my time updating one versus the other since the two do not match up. I’m too worried to save any progress on my app for fear that it will erase things from the launched computer profile. So, if I want to change or update anything, I do it from the computer site only - frustrating. Please fix.
A totally unprofessional company and "product" like others have mentioned, they steal images from real designers without permission or credit. They are totally unrepresentative of the services they provide, which are well below industry standards. As someone mentioned, their designers just create 2D images and claim they are 3D renderings. Any idiot would know this is false, and on top of it, as someone mentioned, this means the designers disregard the actual measurements of the rooms and just shrink furniture down so it looks like it fits. What's really funny is that the company actually forces designers to do this rather than following proper industry standards and providing the quality service that they could. Truly embarrassing. This company will not last long.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.