Design your home right from your phone. Chat with a Havenly Consultant, upload photos of your space, and collaborate with a perfectly-matched interior design pro to refresh your space, redesign a room or transform your entire home.
Havenly provides expert guidance and smart solutions to help upgrade your space, refresh a room or transform your home, right from your phone. Chat with a Havenly expert for free and let us help you turn your design dreams into a reality.
As Seen In:
• InStyle: “Your New Click Addiction”
• Glitter Guide: "One of our... favorite home décor resources"
• New York Times: "...Offering services that [are] affordable for everyone"
• AOL: "Genius, no?"
What’s To Love? / You’ll Love / Happiness Guaranteed
• Chat with a Havenly Consultant and get expert design advice for free. Ask us anything and we’ll provide you with a brilliant design fix in 24 hours or less.
• Get a curated shopping list filled with personalized furnishing and decor picks from 100s of name brand vendors, all with a best price guarantee
• Ready to take your space to the next level? Upgrade to a Havenly Mini and get custom design solutions starting at $55
Love it? Leave us a review! Give us feedback or share your recommendations via email at email@example.com
Bug fixes and enhancements to improve app experience.
Ratings and Reviews
Design help from the pros
App does not sync with online website
I started with the app - it had problems saving information, so I moved on to the computer site via my laptop. This seemed to work and I launched my room profile. Then, I went back to add something via the app - information I had stored via the computer site was not there. Panicked, I checked the computer site and all seemed well. Very confused on which platform my designer can see and if I am wasting my time updating one versus the other since the two do not match up. I’m too worried to save any progress on my app for fear that it will erase things from the launched computer profile. So, if I want to change or update anything, I do it from the computer site only - frustrating. Please fix.
A totally unprofessional company and "product" like others have mentioned, they steal images from real designers without permission or credit. They are totally unrepresentative of the services they provide, which are well below industry standards. As someone mentioned, their designers just create 2D images and claim they are 3D renderings. Any idiot would know this is false, and on top of it, as someone mentioned, this means the designers disregard the actual measurements of the rooms and just shrink furniture down so it looks like it fits. What's really funny is that the company actually forces designers to do this rather than following proper industry standards and providing the quality service that they could. Truly embarrassing. This company will not last long.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.