One body is nobody! Gather your bros and kick the living heck out of tyrannical Autocrat's armadas in a series of breathtaking aerial battles! The enemy outnumbers you, but you're never alone -- the unique co-op mode allows you to join forces with either your bro or a new friend! Shooting never ends.
With a broad range of aircraft and upgrades to choose from, a variety of missions and challenges, Hawk is a good ol' adrenaline overdose. There's absolutely no way you'll ever get bored! So be ready to attack.
Maniac bros will help you choose the best guns and surprise the enemies with destructive missiles. Keep your strongest weapons reloaded to deliver a crucial strike to the enemies’ fighter jets. True bullet hell where metal melts.
– Exciting campaign: more than 190 levels full of enemies and breathtaking action!
– Unique co-op multiplayer: team up with your battle brothers to overcome challenges or join forces with random players for even more fun!
– Additional modes: Arcade, Team-up and Assault, each of them radically changing the gameplay!
– Perfect Shoot ‘em up: Lots of fighter jets, battle companions, ammunition and guns, and devices to choose from: your personal armory is packed with hi tech!.
– Huge bosses: battle and defeat enemies that are so big they don't even fit the screen! And wipe out swarms of their minions! Find pieces of the Danmaku barrage of bullets.
– Great visuals: Tired of space and lasers? Try out flying! Amazing 3d graphics will make you forget that this game genre is old school. Vertical shooters have never been better. Epic sky wars are full of excitement. Choose your «phoenix» and free the country from invaders. The symphony of air war and heroes' charisma are unforgettable!
– Retro modernized: Played Shmup (STG) games before? Think this is retro? We prove you are wrong. This top-down shooter will make you say «wow» and revive the best impressions of your scroll childhood. No matter you are a fan of Strikers, Tyrian, Ace Squad, Razor or Airborn or you participated in battle actions in 1945. You will become the fan of our freedom squadron!
Take your Broforce to victory. Feel the bullet force.
Pilots, meet the new update 18:
- New stages, new opponents, new elite enemies, and new epic boss fights!
- New feature — national flags in players’ profiles
- A number of changes in various game interfaces
- Epic Christmas event!
- Other improvements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Sometimes we like taking on waves of ferocious foes in a solo shoot-’em-up, and sometimes we like teaming up with pals for co-op adventures. In this game, we love being able to do both. The luscious level design and awesome upgrades to our wicked-cool aircraft are what got us in the cockpit, but the slick co-op play elevates the action to sky-high levels.
Amazing F2P Mobile Game Except...
I’ve been playing mostly F2P for the past 3-4 months and absolutely love the way the game allows even non-paying players to advance and level up their fighters through a mild grind. I enjoyed the Black Box feature so much I threw a few $ at the developers to improve my chances of MAYBE getting some S Rank Gear.
Now here’s my issue: once I become ‘Premium’ the game stops allowing me to collect my daily reward bonus of 8800 Coins by logging in during specific hours. I’ve checked every hour the past 24 hours and the Quest just sits there empty as if I am not logged in during the specific time period listed. Maybe it’s just a glitch, but if it remains this way for the entirety of my ‘Premium’ account, I’m missing out on a good 123,000 Coins! And once your planes reach the 100’s, it is NOT cheap to continue Leveling them as well as the BRObots.
Please fix this problem Hawk, I love your game!
EDIT: This ‘glitch’ only happens the first day you become ‘Premium’. Each day since then I’ve been able to collect my 8800 Coins when logging in at the specified times. 👍🏼
Developer Response ,
Greetings! Could you please contact our support team and tell them about the issue? You can do it right from the game by tapping Help button in the game's Settings menu. Support team will do everything possible to help you.
The game is ruined
Before this update there were a lot of glitches but those glitches were beneficial. During those glitches I earned a lot of progress in the arcade which the game took away and made me start at zero whole making arcade impossible for me to get back even close to where I was. On top of that everything in arcade is broke, only one of my 6 lvl 100 planes can make use of reload speed the rest reload at outrageously slow rates making them useless. They took away the only real way to earn gems. My plane with the red beard guy will not make use of its shield ability with my best bro-bot. When I use gems to boost to last completed arcade game it never takes me back to where I was it brings me back 2 levels, so the hard fight to gain those two levels back was for nothing. So now I get to 37 in arcade fighting hard, use the gem thing to get back to 37 but it takes me to 35 so I cannot progress. Whoever made the call on this update should be given a week to make it all right or get another job; you basically trashed the game and no one knows when or even if it will ever be fixed. Garbage, but lower then that, the bugs that eat the maggots that eat the trash within the garbage; thats how far this game fell.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- My.com B.V.
- 467 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Copyright © 2013-2018 MY.COM
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Pack $2.99
- Crystal Pack $4.99
- Personal Offer $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.