Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Hay Day is a totally new farming experience with smooth gestural controls lovingly handcrafted for your iPad or iPhone.
PLEASE NOTE! Hay Day is completely free to play, however some game items can also be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this optional feature, please disable in-app purchases in your device's settings.
Get back to nature and experience the peaceful, simple life of working the land and rearing chickens, pigs, cows and sheep.
Make a name for yourself by harvesting crops and building bakeries, sugar mills and dairies that turn your fresh produce into wholesome goods you can trade with your friends at your very own Farmer's Market.
5/5 "This game is so awesome and unique! Coolest game I had ever played. Thank you Hay Day!!!!! :)"
5/5 “Both calming and addictive. My husband and I both love this game.”
5/5 "Really fun game to play with the family"
5/5 "Such a fun and addicting game! The animals and all they do is super cute - never a dull moment!!! Love it"
5/5 “I love this game, great players!! Always something to do and always something new!!!”
• FREE TO PLAY!
• Produce delicious food using natural ingredients from your very own farm
• Buy and sell your healthy, farm-fresh produce at the Farmer’s Market
• Play and trade with your friends on Game Center and Facebook
• Easy, fun touch gestures that mimic real farming activities
• Raise and care for funny farm animals with quirky personalities!
• Catch dozens of fish between harvests with just the swipe of a finger
• Your farm is fully customizable -- make it your very own
• Beautiful animations and sounds. Your farm really feels alive!
• Retina optimized for the new iPad
Having problems? Any suggestions? We would love to hear from you! You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or find us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/haydayofficial
What's New in Version 1.17.94
Our latest aMOOzing update is here!
What’s BIG in this update?
• More Land Expansions: As requested, you can now expand your farms even more!
What else is new?
• Smoothie Mixer production machine lets you create healthy green, berry and yogurt smoothies.
• The Andalusian pet donkey completes our beloved donkey family. Some say she might be the most curious of your farm animals, so forgive her if this occasionally tires her out :)
• More decorations to customize your beloved farm even further, including rose fences in 6 different colors, 4 different new paths and a lovely new rose arch.
• Plus, we have something VERY special (and fluffy) planned for Easter.
Updates & fixes requested by you, our community:
• Now, when you visit someone you can learn more information about their neighborhood just by tapping on their Neighborhood House. You can also request to join that player’s neighborhood right from there.
• You’re now also able to send neighborhood invites to your friends even if they are currently in a different neighborhood.
• We also fixed the message counter on the chat, it will now always show you the correct amount of new messages.
And one more thing…
• Our next update to come could be the biggest in Hay Day’s history. Stay tuned :)
The app is awesome. Very addictive and fun. I have a high-level farm called silvercat graystipe. But, of course, there's always room improvement. I wish tom wasn't so expensive... Maybe instead of diamonds coins? I think 1 000 coins would be reasonable for a day. Also, it would be even better if they got rid of tom or good and just put a seach button on the news paper, that would make everyone's life easier... Items be sold faster... People get what they want easier... But, I would understand if this didn't happen. After all, challenge is always fun... But it would be better easy. Also, neighborhoods need some tweaks. They should have a ... Bubble when someone is texting on the Neighborhood, and the bleeping really needs to be improved... Its for no-bad-word-safety, but sometimes its just plain old annoying, and personal trading unit, that would let you send visitors to other player's specific farms. Another thing is boats. I know you used to be able to flag all the crates... And I don't really want that... Just a larger number of crates to flag. It would be really helpful when you get to the level when you start getting 12 crates... About the whole screen! 6 flag-chances per boat would be nice. Also visitors and trucks should pay full roadside shop price. Also, there should be more types of pets. And more items. Please make it happen! If anyone wants to chat come to the New York House neighborhood.
Best game for all ages
Overall the app is amazing. It's perfect for all ages to play. These aren't major issues, just things I feel need to be changed. First, being able to search people/farms. I have friends that play this game that do not have facebook and aren't connected to Game Center that I would like to add as a friend. Second, private trading. It's very hard to put easily sold items up like bolts, land deeds, etc up even without putting an ad up for the right person to receive it. Third, being able to search things in the newspaper. It's very hard and rare to find cakes jewelry or other things in the newspaper if you can't search. It's mostly just crops. The option to search would Make things easier for desperate people. Fourth, clicking on an item through the newspaper, returning to the newspaper and starting over. You then have to flip through 10 pages to get where you were before and an item you want on the next page could be sold out by then. Lastly, the option to take an item out of the queue. Sometimes I touch an item to see how many I have in stock in the barn and then it will be put in the queue and I can't take it out when I'm in need of putting something else in before it. This is when I already have one thing being made and it's the second, third, etc item and not even being made. Thank you very much for an amazing game. 😊
Awesome game! Very addictive!
I love this game and it's super addictive but there's a few suggestions I have! How are you supposed to fill a boat in 16 hours when you have 24 hours of jam you have to make? Also, if I'm going to pay Tom 15 diamonds I should be able to use him for more than half the time. Make a confirm button for using diamonds to purchase something, it's too easy to slip your finger on the wrong button and waste diamonds on something ridiculous! Also, nails and wood planks are impossible to find! Please do something about this! Let other people help upgrade your barn and silo! I don't understand why I can't join someone else's neighborhood just because they're already in one. And finally, when I'm browsing the ads it's super annoying and wastes my time to have to click out and flip 6 pages ahead to the next ad I haven't been to! Make a shortcut like my friends at the bottom of the screen where I can click to the next at without having to start at the beginning of the ads! I absolutely love this game and I play it from sun up to sun down!!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Mar 10, 2014
- Version: 1.17.94
- Size: 49.9 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Supercell Oy
- © 2012 Supercell
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pile of Diamonds$1.99
- Bag of Diamonds$4.99
- Sack of Diamonds$9.99
- Box of Diamonds$2.99
- Box of Diamonds$19.99
- Chest of Diamonds$39.99
- Bag of Coins$2.99
- Pile of Coins$0.99
- Bag of Diamonds$0.99
- Sack of Coins$7.99