Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Best. Farm. Ever. Welcome to Hay Day, the most popular farming game on mobiles and tablets, number one in 122 countries.
Learn the lay of the land, tend to your crops, and trade goods with neighbors and friends. It’s a real special place where the crops never die even though it never rains. Sharing the farm with our quirky animals only makes things more fun!
PLEASE NOTE! Hay Day is free to download and install. However, some game items can also be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases in your device's settings. A network connection is also required.
* Grow and customize your farm
* Trade crops and fresh goods with neighbors and friends through your very own roadside shop
* Fulfill orders with your truck and even by steamboat
* Repair your dock and cast your lure to fish the waters
* Build your own town and welcome visitors
Hay Day‘s presentation is fairly cinematic for a mobile game. It’s eye candy. The controls are also smooth, non intrusive, and use the iPhone’s touch screen well.
Watching your crops grow and your twee factories spew out products is a quietly pleasing experience.
5/5 The artwork is phenomenal, clear, missing no details and certainly comical.
5/5 The animals are super cute and nothing ever dies. No pressure if you can’t play for a few days.
5/5 I love this game I play it everyday to build my farm up. I love how it branches out from just a farm to fishing and mining. Overall very fun game :)
5/5 Great game. Love the options!! Got this game for my iPad and it out does any other farm game I have played. Wonderful design and thought process.
5/5 A “happy feel good” game! 6 stars from this girl!
Neighbor, are you having problems? Visit https://supercell.helpshift.com/a/hay-day/?l=en or contact us in game by going to Settings > Help and Support.
Terms of Service:
What's New in Version 1.29.96
Ever wish for an easier way to trade with your neighborhood friends? Well, now you can with our EGGtastic summer update!
Introducing: Neighborhood Trading!
• Tap on your new neighborhood birdhouse to request crops and products without worrying about anyone snatching them away!
• Help out your neighborhood friends with their requests, earn XP and gain access to exclusive neighborhood titles to show off (refreshed on a weekly basis).
• Unlock awesome visual improvements to your neighborhood area by completing new Neighborhood Trading achievements.
Other community requested features:
• New derby tasks: Complete specific production and town visitor tasks.
• New crops: Plant Onions and Tea leaves.
• New trees: Grow beautiful Orange and Peach trees.
• New machines: brew 6 different aromatic teas in the Tea Stand and create 4 original and tasty dishes in the Taco Kitchen.
• New products: added a whopping 13 new products to your pre-existing machines.
• Improved neighborhood search: now you have a unique tag for your neighborhood, so new members can easily search for it.
• Things are heating up! The summer theme is here again!
• Chat improvements: enabled native keyboard, and reversed chat direction support.
• Edit mode fixes and system stability improvements.
• Stay tuned for our birthday celebration starting from June 24th!
Keep up the good work Hay Day!
I've been playing this game since 2012 and I couldn't stop playing ever since. In my opinion this game is the #1 best farming game. Definitely better than FarmVille which has gotten ridiculous over the years. I have some requests that I think will make this game better. Can you guys please add a "Take Back" button in our roadside shops. There are times I put up stuff for sale in my roadside shop and then my next boat order requires the things I put up for sale in my shop. There's no option to take your items off the market and to be given back to you, there's only an option that costs diamonds to get rid of it which in which I don't want to waste. Also can you please allow items from our tacklebox in the fishing area such as lures, fishing nets, lobster traps and duck traps to be sold in the newspaper for everyone to sell and buy That would be nice. Also when we buy Tom to have him get us items, how come you don't allow Tom to fetch us expanding parts like Mallets, Land Deeds and Marker Stakes and other building tools like that. Can you guys please allow that, it would make expanding easier for some people. Thanks for taking the time to read this. Hope you guys at Supercell think about my requests. Keep up the good work. 💖👍
This is an AMOOzing
As you say quite often, this app is aMOOzing. Just in general, from the extraordinary graphics to the smallest details on a flower bed or animal. There is very little to complain about, and I could bench down on this game for hours just trying to get past a level threshold (I have done it). And the fact that even though updates are popping up like crazy you find a way to show every Hay Day farmer how to use each and everyone of them. Along with helpful rewards throughout time. Which might I say is very helpful. So all in all this app is awesome, the only thing I want to complain about at the very least is the news paper. I have this problem quite often when I use it. I'll open it up and see something I may need or just want, I'll press on it and go to the farm to find that it had already been sold and the money collected by the owner of the farm. So maybe if the newspaper add could say something like "Sold" or switch slots with something not sold that would be awesome. Other then that this app is flawless and a great way to pass the time.
It's fun, with a few caveats...
I have a love/hate relationship with this game. I've been playing for nearly 4 years, and in the early stages this game is fun and leveling up gave a sense of accomplishment. Once you level up past the 20's, it becomes extremely difficult to have that sense of making progress. I'm on level 54 and I'm very careful on what I spend in-game currency on and I can't even afford to get a couple more buildings for my town or a production machine for my farm without blowing all my coins. It's a real shame that all the "new" items and crops offered by the update are for those people at extremely high levels. The only way to get ahead is to BUY your progress, which I know is what the developers count on. Since I'm not addicted to the game and I don't spend my actual money on in-game currency to forge ahead, then I guess I'll be forever spinning my wheels in this game. I was excited about the neighborhood trading system, but I realized you can't ask your neighbors for expansion items and that's a real shame. It was cute and fun in the beginning, but unless you have copious amounts of cash and are glued to your tablet or phone 24/7, you'll have a real problem enjoying what this game is supposed to be.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jun 21, 2016
- Version: 1.29.96
- Size: 82.7 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Supercell Oy
- © 2012-2015 Supercell
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pile of Diamonds$1.99
- Bag of Diamonds$4.99
- Sack of Diamonds$9.99
- Box of Diamonds$19.99
- Chest of Diamonds$39.99
- Box of Diamonds$2.99
- Bag of Diamonds$0.99
- Bag of Coins$2.99
- Pile of Coins$0.99
- Sack of Coins$7.99