The official mobile app for Hay House Radio - Radio for your Soul®
Hay House Radio is the world’s leading online talk radio for spirituality, empowerment, guided meditations, affirmations, alternative health and wellness featuring fresh, uplifting programs from some of the greatest experts and teachers in these fields.
Login for free 24/7 access to the live Hay House Radio stream, including access to one (1) free recent episode from all live shows, including:
- Dr. Wayne W. Dyer: "I Can See Clearly Now”
- Esther and Jerry Hicks: "Ask and It Is Given"
- Doreen Virtue: "Angel Therapy"
- James Van Praagh: “Talking to Spirit”
- Anthony William: “Medical Medium”
- John Holland: "Spirit Connections"
- Dr. Christiane Northrup: “Flourish!”
- Anita Moorjani: "Explore the Extraordinary"
- Dr. Barbara De Angelis: “Transformation from the Inside Out”
- Denise Linn: “Soul Coaching”
- Colette Baron-Reid: “Ask the Oracle”
- Kyle Gray: "Angel Club"
- Sonia Choquette: "The Sonia Choquette Show"
- Mona Lisa Schulz, M.D., Ph.D.: "Intuitive Health"
- And many more, including inspirational quotes, words of wisdom and self-improvement from Louise L. Hay!
Upgrade to a Hay House Radio All-Access Pass and get unlimited access to thousands of Hay House Radio Archive episodes.
With the Hay House Radio app you can:
- Listen to Hay House Radio anywhere/anytime (requires network connection)
- Take Hay House Radio with you... on a walk, in the car, at work, or to the gym
- View program information for the current show and upcoming shows
- Browse for new inspirational teachers to learn and grow from
- Browse and Search thousands of past radio shows from the Hay House Radio Archives
- Stream Archive episodes with your All Access Pass
- Save, manage and play your favorite episodes for later listening
All-Access Pass monthly membership purchase now available within the app.
• Monthly subscription
• $2.99 a month payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
Terms and Conditions
Begin your journey of personal growth and healing now by listening to Hay House Radio!
fixed a few small copy updates
Ratings and Reviews
Inspiring, Informative and Uplifting
Whenever I listen I feel more positive and that I’ve invested my time well! I always hear something that I didn’t know before or a new way of looking at things. I love listening to like minded people talking about what they are doing to help Mother Nature, things they are doing that makes a difference in their lives and the lives of others. Sometimes one may feel the problems of today are too big to make a difference yet listening to Hay House shows that everyone can have a positive effect even if it’s just holding a door for some who’s arms are full or walking with a walker. A simple smile or compliment can lift someone out of their sad state and change their day.
Hay House Radio and the thousands of archived shows they make available is the smartest way to invest your time and the pittance they charge for annual membership is worth every penny at twice the price. Thank you for continuing Louise’s life changing work! Blessings!
Steps forward and steps back, sigh
There are some beautiful new features on this app that blow away past versions. You can now much more easily search the archives, view the upcoming schedule and pick favorites but over recent days the sound quality on the live radio feed has an incredible amount of static and buzz making it impossible to listen to. This has not been fixed as was posted as a response to an earlier review. I came back to the App Store to confirm that I have the latest version and I do. The sound on all my other apps works fine, once again it’s just the Hay House app that has a problem. I love the content on Hay House Radio and maybe the fact that it’s a live feed makes it more challenging than the average app, but it does get tiresome to find significant problems with an app you want to use daily.
Developer Response ,
Hi Hello789223, thank you for your feedback! We have been hard at work, and are happy to share that we have released a fully redesigned Hay House Radio mobile app experience for you. The sound issues are resolved, and there are a lot of new features you will love—including access to the Hay House Radio archives! Please go to the AppStore and update your Hay House Radio app to apply this update.
The Hay House Radio Team
Not user friendly
I love the content of HayHouse, 5 stars for that. But the app is clumsy and clunky. I’m being generous with 2 stars. There are a lot of unnecessary “sub-clicks.” For instance, I’ll have 20 minutes free to listen to something. I search for Matt Kahn, then I also have to say if I’m looking for emotional support, spirituality or meditation or lifestyle. And sometimes I get different results than that to choose from. Really confusing, annoying and a waste of time. By that time I’ve used up 5 minutes of time I could have been listening. If they would just make it simple I could get to what I want faster. I’ve tried to navigate it about 8 times now. Just a very unwieldy app to use; it’s not possible to use efficiently right now. Format needs to be re-thought and re-worked. When they do that, I’ll subscribe for 2.99 a month for greater access, but not now.
- Hay House, Incorporated
- 16.2 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Hay House, Incorporated
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly All Access Pass $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.