Hay House Radio
By Oceanhouse Media
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Hay House Radio - Radio for your Soul®
Hay House Radio provides inspirational 24/7 all-talk radio on mind, body and health topics. Over 25 hours of live, call-in radio are available each week. Tune in daily for fresh, uplifting programs from some of your favorite authors and programs, including:
- Dr. Wayne W. Dyer's "Excuses Begone!"
- Esther and Jerry Hicks' "Ask and it is Given"
- Doreen Virtue's "Angel Therapy"
- Words of wisdom and self-empowerment from Louise L. Hay
- And many more!
With the Hay House Radio app you can:
- Listen to Hay House Radio anywhere/anytime (requires network connection)
- Take Hay House Radio with you... on on a walk, in the car, at the gym
- View program information for the current show and the upcoming shows
- This app requires a good quality network connection
- App performance may suffer with a poor or unreliable network connection
- Firewalls and security programs installed on your network may prevent you from listening
- In some cases, audio may not play (or may not play well) in your current location
Visit http://www.hayhouseradio.com to view the complete weekly schedule.
What's New in Version 2.14
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Please fix connection issues
Great radio shows, the best out there however connection seems to be a consistent problem. It does not stream well. Please fix those bugs my manifesting alone is not enough.
It's motivational and empowering, you can listen to this radio show on any day at any time and you will always hear something that resonates with you. I would encourage anyone who listens regularly to become a wisdom community member. Sometimes the repeat shows replay frequently, as a WCM you can listen to whatever you like from the archives.
James Van Praagh!!!
MANY great speakers, my favorite is psychic medium James Van Praagh's show on Tuesday at 11am... Love it!!! Other shows are informative and inspirational as well. I sometimes listen via my iPhone app while driving or walking and am impressed with the connection but I live near a big city so tend to have good connection anyway. On the laptop the connection can be spotty but is easy to reset. All in all worth it, great shows and the app makes it too easy to not at least try it out.
Would Love It, But Needs Improvements
The volume is very low, and I need to turn my volume up to max as another reviewer mentioned. I'm also disappointed with how I keep missing sections of the shows due to buffering/loading, and there's no way to go back and re-listen. I get frustrated waiting for the show to buffer and it makes me turn off the shows in frustration. I'm talking every 2-3 minutes there's an interruption due to buffering. It's ridiculous and if the issue can be fixed this app would definitely be my go-to listening for commutes.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: May 17, 2015
- Version: 2.14
- Size: 6.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Oceanhouse Media, Inc.
- © 2009 Oceanhouse Media, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.