The story takes place on a beautiful and mysterious land, where lives a variety of bizarre monsters. Each trainer has a dream in his mind -- to get his fondest monsters in search of this land and fight with them.
[Features of the game]
--Explore this vast and mysterious mainland
It’s worthwhile to search everywhere on this vast expanse of land. Defeat the annoying monsters and BOSSES that block your way; Help troubled inhabitants solve their problems in exchange for rich rewards; Bargain with vendors to buy rare goods. Moreover, lairs with haunting creeps, formidable force and ancient treasury in the desert ruins… They are all waiting for you.
--Utilize the restraint relationship to build various teams
The nine type monsters, with different skills and talents, reinforce and neutralize each other. Based on their restraint relationship, you can create a variety of teams -- Weather Group, Double Blade, Control Center… There’re only teams that you cannot image, yet no teams that you cannot build!
--Train strongest monsters through various ways
Upgrade brings higher level; Star-up increases stats growth; Awaken unlocks new skills. Also, skill upgrade, talent activation, personality cultivation… Training though various ways helps you get more and stronger monsters.
--Dominate the glorious ancient battlefield
Settle in this ancient battlefield with your dreaming monsters and fight with them in this place filled with treasures and dangers. Here, you may encounter close friends but also dreadful enemies. Who shall laugh last？
--Delicate and powerful training base
Bring the rare recipes gained through the adventures to the Blacksmith. Craftsmen there will prepare necessities for your next journey. Collect magic books scattered throughout the land. Learners in the holy Shrine will study the sealed magic to make you more powerful. Every time you come back to the base, it is for the purpose of travelling farther.
Are you ready to fight for your chance to become the best monster trainers? Download Haypi Monster 3 and start your adventure now!
You can find out more through the links below:
Customer Service Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Haypi Monster 3 on Facebook:
Haypi on Facebook:
Haypi on Twitter:
- A Brand New Gameplay: The Dreamland Instance.
- Don't miss your 6th Anniversary Login Rewards for the Haypi Monster.
- Join the Christmas and New Year Limited Activity.
- Encounter the Plutus Cat (Lucky Cat) in the Underground Adventure.
- Added the monster details on the grids of Venture and Instances.
- New features in monsters skills and talents page. Now you can see the detailed instructions of Combat Status caused by Skills or Talents.
- Now you can skip the combat immediately when it's started.
- Added the materials output details of Underground Adventure on each maps.
- Partial awaken and mutation materials of Legendary Monsters are returning to the Market.
- Creating a league now requires a higher trainer level and more resources.
- Unlocking Ladder now requires a higher trainer level.
- Optimized the gaming experience in exploring the Instances.
- You're allowed to scout the grids under protection on Battlefield.
- Increased the chance of obtaining better rewards by opening Chests from Battlefield in your Warehouse.
- Adjusted the scores calculation methods on partial activities.
- We're going to have a bigger Underground Treasury.
- Made a slightly optimization on the output of Underground Adventure. You're allowed to encounter Epic Monsters, Epic Skill Monsters and Crunchy in earlier Venture map. Increased the cost of Stamina for entering Instances of Legendary Skill Monsters.
- Adjusted the Monster Lairs in Underground Adventure. Replaced Anki and Pinchey with Fritz.
- Adjusted the output of Verdant Cavern on Battlefield. You will see Anki in Primary Arena. Added extra Ricky lairs in Advanced Arena. Added extra Yaki lairs in Supreme Arena. Added extra Poe lairs in Honor Domain. Added extra Snate lairs in Kingdom Core.
- Adjusted the output of Venture Lairs. You have extra opportunities to capture partial Epic and Legendary Monsters. (Fragments)
- Made a slightly optimizations on Today Supplement and Yesterday Resources of Trainer Guild.
- Made a slightly optimizations on the rewards of Haunt Encounter.
- Made a slightly optimizations on partial Growth Bundles.
● Monsters Adjustments
- Three types of Talents can be resisted now, which are Talents that prevent opponent's talent from being activated, taunt opponents to attract specific skills and prevent specific skills from being used. The probability of resistance depends on the quality and level of skills and talents.
- Adjusted the skills priority of partial monsters.
- If monsters were forced to leave combat, they'll enter the combat again in the last row.
- Seedling, the new Plant Legendary monster, is available in this version. Its awaken material is available in Market, Treasure Hall and Pack Bundle.
- Glacie, the new Ice Epic monster, is available in this version. Its mutation material is available in the Limited Activity.
- Released the mutation evolution for Ice Legendary monster, Frospard. Its mutation material is available in Market and Treasure Hall.
- Released the mutation evolution for Ice Epic monster, Smowary. Its mutation material is available in Limited Activity, Treasure Hall and the Battlefield Honor Shops from Advanced or inner arena.
- Released the mutation evolution for Plant Elite monster, Prickolo. Its awaken material is available in Market.
- Optimized the design for the following monsters. Leon, Robo, Vertedeath, Brawny, PC-01Soul, Skeleton Mage and Branchy.
- Monster will no longer Taunt opponents when it's alone in the combat. It costs 2PP on Taunt skill for Hippo now.
- Star up Panthera no longer requires specific monster as material.
- Level up the Wraith Gift, Talent of Phanshee, requires less Runestones now.
- Fixed an issue that causes the abnormal priority on Triple Punch, Skill of Panda, from attacking Sleeping opponents.
- Fixed the bug that prevents Rogue, Talent of Champ, from being normally activated.
- Other known bugs fix and performance improvement.
Ratings and Reviews
The grind is too tough
At the beginning, the game was awesome, I had so much fun exploring and doing all these different features that the game gives you. I feel like there is a lot of progression and decided to get the pack for $5. I kept playing and grinding until I reached map 12 and realized how you get stuck and have no progression. There is a point in the game where you have to get 5 stars, level 35+ or you can’t beat this stage. The only way to do this is by grinding, everyday for silver keys and then switching that into silver coins. Then you have to make high star monsters, just to sacrifice them into another monster. This process takes weeks and it’s so boring, doing the same thing over and over again, just to see a monster gain a star. I feel like I’m getting on the game, use my stamina to get keys (wait for hours), then getting off. It’s just not fun and everything keeps repeating. Please make it so that you’re offered more 4 star sacrifices or is given more coins somehow because me and some other friends are just getting tired on the same process. I want the game to be more enjoyable to play instead of always being on the grind.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your message.
We've already notice the stage difficulty from map 8. We are doing some adjustment to make it smooth for more trainers. Also we are developing new gameplay to make game more interesting.
Please fix some more bugs in the game
I don’t really care that the developers don’t add anything else into the game, I would prefer it if they just fix the bugs in the game so that people who still play it can play it to it’s full potential. For instance the bug that makes it so I can’t get the monster rewards for collection monsters. That’s really my only complaint besides that. It’s a good game. Just fix these noticeable bugs
After reviewing a lower developer response saying you would regularly get a legend after 40 egg hatches I thought it would be fun if I tried. I hatched 20 eggs and got nothing but until then it was fine since devs said 40. So in the following week I hatch another 20 eggs. No legend again. Naive me decides to try my luck, maybe it’s the next one right? Nope. Hatched another 30 eggs. Not a single legend. I’ve hatched way over 70 eggs now and still haven’t gotten a legend.
Maybe there is a bug that resets hatch legendary egg count when someone opens a golden egg made by crafting; maybe I’m just unlucky. I’m just tired of trying my luck.
- Haypi Co., Ltd.
- 360 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Haypi Co., Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Pile Of Haypi-Coins $0.99
- Bag Of Haypi-Coins $4.99
- Sack Of Haypi-Coins $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.