Haypi Monster: The Lost Tower is a cartoon style EDU game. Almost 200 different monsters are here, waiting for you to collect! Feed, breed and train them with your heart and love, form your dream team to challenge the mysterious lost tower!
Now, you can gift monsters to other players. Gather them all together to face the evilest bosses and the toughest levels. Meanwhile, bring your strongest monster team to do PVP with your friends, see who can reach the top of the Lost Tower!
. The most authentic and exciting monster game out there!
. Balanced and well designed battle system!
. Hundreds of monsters to collect!
. Various levels to conquer!
. Newly designed server framework. One wild server world! Let’s all hang out together!
. Supports iOS7 and the newest Apple devices!
. A journey that brings significant challenges: Over a hundred levels lay across eight scenes in three modes. Every single one of them contains our hard-working design, come to test your power!
. A world where all kinds of monsters live: Cute, humble, dashing or even hilarious, nearly 200 endearing monsters for those who love to collect!
. A monster raising system that provides great joy: Train and raise your monsters to build your very own elite team, strengthen them through our unique evolution system. Your monsters will be hotter than ever!
. A fight that creates real excitement: Wisely use those well designed skills and talents to make every battle a unique one!
. A place where the best win: There is and only one server in the whole wide world. Only the most experienced trainer can reach the top of the tower!
You will discover even more exciting features along the way!
※Internet connectivity required
1. Support iPhone X / iPhone XS / iPhone XS Max
2. New legendary monster: Turkle >(Evolve)> Turkway.
3. New legendary monster: Elice >(Evolve)> Armbo >(Evolve)> Tanko.
4. New legendary monster: Penhall >(Evolve)> Paine >(Evolve)> Panthera.
5. New legendary monster: Tortur >(Evolve)> Sturway
6. New Epic monster: Ragdoll >(Evolve)> Wisdoll >(Evolve)> Yougadoll.
7. New Epic monster: Honeydoll >(Evolve)> Heartdoll.
8. New Skill: Satellite Beam. Use this skill to guide the satellite and accurately attack the target with the laser beam. (Exclusive for Elice, Armbo and Tanko.)
9. New Skill: Healing Ray. Heal self and a target at the same time with a light ray. (Exclusive for Honeydoll and Heartdoll.)
10. New Skill: Roaring. The terrifying roar will intimidate and attack all the opponents.
11. Increase the limit of league level to Lv.13.
12. Added new legendary monster scrolls and awaken items in league shop. Adjusted the price of partial items in the shop.
13. After the best items in league shop being sold out, it requires a manual Produce by the Leader or vice leader to replenish the items.
14. Fixed the bug that causes the display bug of online friends.
15. Optimized the cool down period for new comers sending messages in world chat.
16. You're allowed to see the information of league upgrade, shop opening in the world news.
Ratings and Reviews
Amazing Game, But...
Hello Haypi and everyone else who is reading this,
First off I want to say that I love this game. It's pay-to-win, but I still find it fun. You can level up strong monsters and give them cool movesets. Many strong monsters are unique in a certain way, and there are many cool maps and PVP modes to do. The game requires a lot of patience, but as you go on you will get stronger and stronger. There are over 200 amazing species to collect and battle with.
My complaint is a very rude player named Jesus3001. He insults other players just because they are beginners. Many players do this, but I find Jesus3001 being the meanest of all of them. He has multiple accounts (Jesus3001, Devil3001, zxcvbzxcvb_, Santa_Claus_, Minileiin). Please send him a warning and/or ban him. Thank you very much.
Good game, but there are two copies on App Store???
There are two other games that are hte EXACT SAME as this one from two other companies. The first one is called - The Lost Tower Monster from a company called TF Joy, and the other is simply called Haypi Monster- from a company of the same name. Same start up screens, but with different company information, same layouts, same gameplay, same monsters. If this weren’t for the companies, I would have thought they were all made by you guys. I’m wondering now that they are owned by this company or if these are rip offs made by others. Just here to get a response so I can check...
It's great, but one thing. 😊
I love this game, trust me, it's great. The only real problem I have is the chat. In Haypi Monsters, people would constantly swear in chat, blurred or not. I haven't seen much swearing at all yet, they seemed to have fixed it. I just wish you could close it so it if you wanted to, it's a bit of a distraction. That might just be me though😳. Other than that minor thing, it's great. 😊👍
- Haypi Co., Ltd.
- 146.8 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Dutch, Filipino, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Haypi. Co., Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Pile of Haypi-Coins $0.99
- Bag of Haypi-Coins $4.99
- Limited Haypi-Coins Pack $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.