The Haz-Trac app is the foundation of a new safety culture for construction. This new culture is about preserving life, preventing accidents, superior claims management, and improved project delivery.
Haz-Trac, the Construction Site Safety Tracking App, lets users:
• Identify a Hazard. App lets users send a report to online portal with email notification setting for highest priority report to site safety rep and/or appropriate line management. Reports are made with comments required and option to add photos. Ability to label report priority as a requirement to submit: Life-Threatening, High, Moderate.
• Report an Incident. App lets users submit type of loss, take photos, identify witnesses.
• Report Safety Leadership for modeling the best safety practices and to incentivize correcting hazard issues.
Haz-Trac links users to its powerful reporting dashboard to view construction site performance in real-time. Connect directly with labor reps for corrective action steps to avoid incidents. The password-protected web dashboard allows admins to have real-time access to project photos, construction site performance, hazard reports, and safety accolades. Summary reports can be exported and emailed in PDF or CSV file formats.
• Instant email notifications
• Customizable hazard types
• PDF and CSV exports
• Real-time job performance and reporting
• Daily, Weekly, Monthly summary reports
Updated support contact details
- Hybrid Risk Solutions, LLC
- 15.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2016 Hybrid Risk Solutions, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.