Practise the OFFICIAL revision clips from the Driver & Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA) - the people who set the tests.
Get 18 official DVSA revision Hazard Perception videos including NEW CGI clips. Completely up to date for the 2017 Hazard Perception Test.
Download app for free, try to practice and unlock ALL official revision clips for £1.49
"Passed my Theory Test and Hazard perception first time because of this app”.
To pass the Hazard Perception Test you need to learn how to recognise and respond to developing hazards on our roads. This app will help to teach you the essential skills needed to pass your test first time and stay safe on our roads.
Essential training for:
* Learner Car Drivers
* Learner Motorcyclists (Bikes)
* Trainee LGV Drivers
* PCV Drivers
* ADIs and PDIs
- Practise and RECEIVE IMMEDIATE FEEDBACK after each clip to find out how well you scored.
- REVIEW each clip to find out where the hazard started and where maximum points could have been achieved.
- PROGRESS monitor to keep a track of how well you’re doing.
- Video INTRODUCING you to the Hazard Perception Test.
- LEARN ON THE GO - You don’t need Wi-Fi, 3G or 4G to use the app. This means you can use it anywhere OFFLINE.
- HELP GUIDE - Everything you need to know about the DVSA test and how to use the app.
YOU WILL PASS
* Contains officially licensed content from the UK government’s Driver & Vehiscle standarts Agency (DVSA)
* Completely UP TO DATE in line with all DVSA changes.
Download the app now to start revising for the hazard perception part of the Official DVSA theory test. Get the FULL version.
Feel free to send us a feedback if you have any questions or improvement suggestions: http://www.1driver.co.uk/feedback-hp-app-ios.html
Crown Copyright material reproduced under licence from the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency which does not accept any responsibility for the accuracy of the reproduction.
Scoring mechanism update on new CGI clips 2017.
- DRIVINGED UAB
- 2.5 MB
Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2019 DrivingEd UAB
- In-App Purchases
- Hazard Perception Test $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.