PLEASE NOTE: This app is only for student use by SCHOOLS and DISTRICTS with access to HearBuilder
Our award-winning, research-based and evidence-based software program is now an iPad app!
Join Recall Agents Kim and Joey to save MemoryTown from Dr. Forgetsit while practicing important auditory memory, closure, and comprehension skills. HearBuilder Auditory Memory teaches key strategies for remembering numbers, words, sentences, and stories.
• Delivers increasingly difficult verbal information
• Includes five essential listening activities: Memory for Numbers, Memory for Words, Memory for Details, Auditory Closure (Sentence Completion), and Memory for WH Information
• Teaches children important memory strategies
• Uses a fun game format to teach children better auditory processing and listening skills
• Meets the needs of children with different skill levels
• Monitors progress and provides frequent feedback
With HearBuilder Online you can:
• Access all four HearBuilder programs – Following Directions, Phonological Awareness, Auditory Memory and Sequencing
• Monitor progress and track student data
• Individualize each student's program settings
• Set levels of difficulty for each activity
• Add background noise at any level and adjust the volume for each student
• Customize and print reports
Clarifications in description for access, login requirements, and fixing minor bugs within the app.
Ratings and Reviews
I use this on line at every level of service, RtI & special ed therapy. I like the 1) discussion of strategies it uses with the students, 2) the opportunities to "practice", 3) it's ability to be individualized, 3) enthusiasm of my students to use it & the gratification of learning something that stared out challenging, when learned became easy! Which it was easier to share awesome results like by email
Developer Response ,
Thank you, Thank you for your great review. Our entire team has put a ton of time and effort into HearBuilder.
Having done the trial, this appears to be a great app for what I need. However, as a teacher who must come out of pocket to pay for this, the subscription is ridiculously high! I want the best for my students, but I AM A TEACHER. Please keep that in mind for those of us who don’t have the monies provided by the school/system. I realize everyone is out to make a buck. But our children suffer because we can’t pay out of personal pockets these exorbitant prices.
Love this app
I am a SLP and I love this app. Is there a way to upgrade to the full version for my IPAD? My clients love it and I would love to buy the full version. I have only seen CDs for purchase.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.