This application works as a platform to encourage UAE nationals and residents to share their experiences and opinions and to constructively contribute to enhancing the public services offered by the different government entities in Dubai. This application has been developed by “Dubai’ The Model Centre” to support the vision and objectives of the “Hamdan bin Mohammed Programme for Smart Government”. The main objective of the program is to recognize and award government departments who constantly strive to improve their services and enhance their customers’ opinions. As such, this app provides users the ability to vote for the Public Voting award category.
The application can be used to:
- Vote for best public service initiative of the year
- Share experiences with government services
- Participate in opinion polls
- Know about Dubai’ The Model Centre and HbMPSG news
- Smile to express experience levels with the government
- Find out more about the Hamdan bin Mohammed Award for Smart Government (HbMASG)
We’ve updated the app to improve user experience and stability, by making it compatible with iOS9 and improving the iPad compatibility. Stay tuned as more improvements are in the pipeline!
Ratings and Reviews
- The Executive Council of Dubai
- 36.8 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 The Executive Council – Dubai’ The Model Centre
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.