Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
HBO GO® is HBO’s authenticated streaming service, available at no additional cost to HBO customers who subscribe through their participating television provider. It’s HBO, anywhere, and lets you enjoy unlimited access to the best of HBO: original series, hit movies, sports, documentaries, comedy specials and more. HBO GO® is available on iPad, iPhone and iPod touch, as well as Apple TV and a variety of other devices.
How do I watch?
1. Download the HBO GO® app.
2. Log in with the credentials set up through your participating television provider or on HBOGO.com.
3. Stream unlimited programming, movies and more on your iOS devices, including iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch.
What programming is included?
• More than 2,000 titles, including all seasons of critically acclaimed current series: True Detective, Ballers, Game of Thrones, Silicon Valley, Veep, Girls, Togetherness and The Leftovers
• Highly-anticipated new, upcoming original programs, including: 7 Days in Hell, a sports “documentary” starring Andy Samberg and Kit Harington; Westworld, the drama starring Anthony Hopkins and Ed Harris; and Show Me a Hero, a six-part miniseries from The Wire creator David Simon
• Weekly installments of Last Week Tonight with John Oliver, Real Time with Bill Maher and VICE
• HBO Sports documentaries, series and World Championship Boxing events
• Groundbreaking documentary programming such as Going Clear: Scientology and the Prison of Belief, The Jinx: The Life and Deaths of Robert Durst and Oscar-winner Citizenfour
• The best original series and miniseries from yesterday: The Sopranos, Sex and the City, The Wire, Entourage, Band of Brothers, True Blood, The Pacific, Deadwood and more
What’s the difference between HBO GO and HBO NOW?
HBO GO® is HBO’s authenticated online streaming service, available at no additional cost to HBO subscribers through their participating television provider. HBO NOW is a new, standalone online streaming service that is available to all customers with a high-speed internet connection.
HBO GO® is only accessible in the U.S. and certain U.S. territories where a high-speed broadband connection is available. Minimum 3G connection is required for viewing on mobile devices. Some restrictions may apply.
© 2015 Home Box Office, Inc. All rights reserved. HBO®, HBO GO® and related channels and service marks are the property of Home Box Office, Inc. All devices, titles and related trademarks are property of their respective owners.
For assistance, please visit help.hbogo.com.
What's New in Version 8.0.0
- Quality Improvements.
I have never written an app review but this app is so bad I feel like it is my duty to do this. This is the worst app I have ever used. Please HBO redo the whole thing and take some tips from the Netflix app. I don't want to start from the home screen every time I want to watch the next episode of the series. I should be able to continue watching the series without this annoying inconvenience. Also, sometimes the functions just dont work. And the fast forward/rewind functions dont work well. Also, the home screen should have the last few watched shows/series so that I dont have to find it every time I want to continue watching the series. If you want to be taken seriously and compete with netflix, please spend some time and money on developing an app that is easy to use.
HBO GO BABY GO!
My favorite premium channel anywhere and anytime! I just love it! Catch up on new shows and movies and watch those classics you love so much. This app is a must have for HBO subscribers! Home Box Office isn't just for your home anymore! I love using it on Apple TV it works so much better than the one on my PS4! I can't help but mention how great MAX Go is as well! Get it, watch it, and love it!
Love the shows, hate the app
I love Westworld and Game of Thrones, but I don't have cable. So I am forced to use this app, even though it's awful. Once you start a show, you can't go back into the app to pause, fast forward, or rewind. If you try to do that, the whole app will refresh and you just have to restart the show and find your place again. And this past time I've tried using it, it won't even load the show. It just goes to a black screen and does nothing. If you're not that big of a fan of their shows, don't waste your money.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Dec 13, 2016
- Version: 8.0.0
- Size: 38.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Home Box Office Inc.
- © 2013 Home Box Office, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes